British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
whowasthatberntpersson

2013 Czech Golden Helmet Weekend - 27,28,29 September 2013

No NKI on Sunday according to his Twitter account his ribs still giving him grief. Timo Lahti won tonights meeting with,Pieszczek 2nd and the impressive Milik 3rd.

milik always impressive in czecho, just no where else usually

Golden helmet result-courtesy of Sportowefakty

Finał:

Ward, Hancock, Prz. Pawlicki, Pi. Pawlicki, Dudek, Zagar

consulation final

Kasprzak, Doyle, Holta, Lindbaeck, Franc, Ljung

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Hotel booked for 2014 - one awesome weekend of racing the ultimate speedway festival anyone who has never been this is a must do weekend .

Hotel booked for 2014 - one awesome weekend of racing the ultimate speedway festival anyone who has never been this is a must do weekend .

You are so right, did it a few years ago and it was fab, do you know the date next year as I need to start booking!

With Stockholm GP 27th September and I'd guess another GP two weeks later my guess is 2014 Golden Helmet will be 3rd 4th 5th October that the dates we have booked . Hope that helps ?

With Stockholm GP 27th September and I'd guess another GP two weeks later my guess is 2014 Golden Helmet will be 3rd 4th 5th October that the dates we have booked . Hope that helps ?

Thank you-a bit early to be able to look for flights but I have emailed Pension Birdie for their prices, as I know prices go up for the Golden Helmet weekend!

Did anyone manage to make a recording of Czech TV show of the Golden Helmet? Happy to pay costs to get hold of a copy. Thanks.

Cant you download it from You Tube and burn it on your PC

Is there anywhere I can get absolute confirmation of the dates for 2014? I need to book, if I can get mates to commit!

im planning to go next year for the event for oct 2014. One thing i cant remeber is the race on sunday is it 2 hours or 3 hours racing. In the past i have stayed the extra night so havent been worried about time but for 2014 i have to be back at prague airport for 19.00. I see that the race starts at 2pm next year if the meeting is for 3 hrs i might just make it, if its less not a problem.