British Speedway Forum
uk_martin

Thank God That's Over - Thoughts Of The 2013 Season

I only bother to debate with people who have a bit of intellect. Not trolls who can hardly string a sentence together without going off on some bizarre, irrational rant against a club I support.

Never disappoints. Troll post of the day.

• Like 1

Just a heads up. Attack the post not the poster.

I only bother to debate with people who have a bit of intellect. Not trolls who can hardly string a sentence together without going off on some bizarre, irrational rant against a club I support.

Double standards or what ?

• Like 1

PS Did Mark Loram have a wig on?

lol. Wondered that myself as I can't remember him having a great deal of hair when he last rode. Typical middle aged man trying to look younger. It will all be tied into a ponytail next. :D

Me three :D I think it must have been a perm as his hair was always straight when he rode. Did a double take when he came on screen.

Typical middle aged man trying to look younger. It will all be tied into a ponytail next. :D

Nah, he's just showing off because he still has plenty at his age.

The GPs have been great & every year the product has improved. The elite league has been rubbish & getting worse every year. Can anyone honestly say all is fine & we should just carry on as we are ? Just reading the posts it appears just a couple of poole fans feel this way but surely anyone with a modicum of sense knows that the time is up a massive change is needed NOW.

• Like 4

The GPs have been great & every year the product has improved. The elite league has been rubbish & getting worse every year. Can anyone honestly say all is fine & we should just carry on as we are ? Just reading the posts it appears just a couple of poole fans feel this way but surely anyone with a modicum of sense knows that the time is up a massive change is needed NOW.

The trouble with speedway is it is run by dinosaurs Who still think its the 1960s Wake up and smell the coffee before it becomes like the dinosaurs extinct

The trouble with speedway is it is run by dinosaurs Who still think its the 1960s Wake up and smell the coffee before it becomes like the dinosaurs extinct

Did they have the play offs during the cretaceous period then? ;)

Sky do not seem to agree with that. They dropped the GP's but are still broadcasting the Elite League.

Thank goodness we don't all think like you Rob Tatum, you're like a broken watch man!

Thank goodness we don't all think like you Rob Tatum, you're like a broken watch man!

Is he right twice a day?

I mustve missed those posts!

• Like 1

Are you saying the Elite lge is in great shape ? Rob is making perfect sense with his post...

• Like 1

Glad this season is over,whatever the reason I feel it just didn't have that zing about it.To many matches ridden with guests,double uppers and that man r.r.I want to watch Team a versus Team b,not Team a,c,e versus Team b,d,f, only good point Woofy winning the world championship.congratulations to him.

Edited by kbt
  • Like 1

Sky do not seem to agree with that. They dropped the GP's but are still broadcasting the Elite League.

Not really a fair representation of what occurred.

The SGP contact came to an end last year and Sky chose not to negotiate a new one.

The Elite League contract still had a year to run so they carried on throughout 2013.

Not really a fair representation of what occurred.

The SGP contact came to an end last year and Sky chose not to negotiate a new one.

The Elite League contract still had a year to run so they carried on throughout 2013.

Where the viewing figures for Monday night(midweek) speedway were still better than when Sky covered the GPs!!!