British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield 2014

Stefan Nielsen has signed for Coventry in the NL so can't ride PL. Unless he's clever and signs after the season has started ;)

what's stopping him from signing for Sheffield because he's riding national league?

His PL average is over 4 so can't double up, but if you sign for a PL club during the season you can continue to double up if your average is below 5

His PL average is over 4 so can't double up, but if you sign for a PL club during the season you can continue to double up if your average is below 5

Cheers. I'm glad we've got someone on here who understands the rulebook!

Cheers. I'm glad we've got someone on here who understands the rulebook!

That'll be the 2013 rulebook, I presume?!

• Like 1

Can I tell Leigh that's per point? He really will appreciate your generosity particularly as it's for charity and I'd be so bold as to say the club will match your donation up to a tenner a point on Leigh's first max, how's that?

Got an air fence yet Hoggy?

Can I tell Leigh that's per point? He really will appreciate your generosity particularly as it's for charity and I'd be so bold as to say the club will match your donation up to a tenner a point on Leigh's first max, how's that?

I will up it to £50 on a full max..if you want my mobile, id be to happy to pass it on to you

for the record I was a massve mike lnham fan, great rider and entertaining, and his chips are great..

but I think I seen enough of leigh to say, I doubt he can string 4 or 5 straight wins together nowadays..thats certainly not knocking him, and I will gladly post you the money if/when it happens

As an officer of and on behalf of Class Trend Ltd trading as Sheffield Speedway I thank David Hoggart for HIS personal gesture that HE will match this donation should The Consortium complete the purchase of Sheffield Speedway from Neil Machin . . .

I would respectfully request that fans remain patient whilst the club is currently engaged in confidential sale negotiations.

Edited by SHEFFIELD SPEEDWAY

As an officer of and on behalf of Class Trend Ltd trading as Sheffield Speedway I thank David Hoggart for HIS personal gesture that HE will match this donation should The Consortium complete the purchase of Sheffield Speedway from Neil Machin . . .

So this means that the sale of the Club still hasn't been completed, c'mon Neil let go.....

Ouch

So the new promotion aren't in place yet, they have already explained that these things take time and a legal process has to be followed. We have the most positive news coming out of Owlerton for some time, everone except you is enthusiastic and you have to make the point on here? WTF are you on?

• Like 1