British Speedway Forum

not a poisoned chalice at all but with our pool of riders we should be ahead of Latvia and the USA but Middlo was pretty clueless and made mistake after mistake in selections and he isn't exactly a good motivator. We don't expect to get near to winning the World Cup but we shouldn't be any lower then 5 th in my mind behind the poles Danes swedes and Aussies. Can't see Rosco being as inept as Middlo

I don't see us being an odvious 5th now, our pool of riders 'Gavan''are pretty thin on the ground you have to admit that.I just hope we have a system and long term vision to try to get riders through the system it is a long hard road back i am afraid.Lambert is the one we all have high hopes for, i just hope not to much pressure is put on him.Would having two Brits at reserve in the PL help? i believe it would be a step in the right direction get rid of the Edberg type riders and a give a couple of Young Brits extended team places.

People there is a way of putting those posts on the Discussion forum about Rosco & team GB.

Can we please get back to Robins 2014 please.

• Like 1

John Louis started riding aged 29 and quickly became a World class rider. Age does not always restrict ability...

Swindon 2014 is the name of this thread.

• Like 1

Swindon 2014 is the name of this thread.

Correct, give that man a gold star...No more news on Morris then ?

Thought the same of Janowski at Monmore. Scores of 1+1 and 2 points. Lee Smart would have scored more.

Good point. Does that mean Magics average is so low because he has ridden more away meetings 😉

Your stretching it with the Smart bit.

Correct, give that man a gold star...No more news on Morris then ?

Doesn't appear to be & no news is bad news:-)

Good point. Does that mean Magics average is so low because he has ridden more away meetings

Your stretching it with the Smart bit.

I am just using the same `Poole` logic.

If you have witnessed Magic at Monmore then the Smart bit is hardly stretching it!

2014 fixtures in adver and on bspa website 9 am tomorrow.

No Elite Shield this year as there are more league fixtures!!?

Great 'double header' on Good Friday though - I guess Poole in the morning and Swindon in the evening - should be a good day!!

I wonder if Morris will be riding? :wink:

Nice start to the season. End of March, on a Sunday and probably a 6 pm start. The promotion should be able to attract a decent field and the fans need just the 2 layers instead of the usual 3 or 4.

Coventry to open EL proceedings at The Abbey will be a good test with the early return of Hans. I like the look of the back to back fixtures v Poole on Good Friday and good to see the management have used a bit of foresight and not gone up against England's WC match on 19th June.

I am personally looking forward to the match on 12 June v Swindon. Should be a massive crowd for this local derby.

Nice start to the season. End of March, on a Sunday and probably a 6 pm start. The promotion should be able to attract a decent field and the fans need just the 2 layers instead of the usual 3 or 4.

Coventry to open EL proceedings at The Abbey will be a good test with the early return of Hans. I like the look of the back to back fixtures v Poole on Good Friday and good to see the management have used a bit of foresight and not gone up against England's WC match on 19th June.

I am personally looking forward to the match on 12 June v Swindon. Should be a massive crowd for this local derby.

?????????? :nono: