British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars 2014

Quite what Haza? :-)

Aren't we just all waiting for the management to announce the fan's forum date?

We'll announce our team in one release i imagine like last season, i'm guessing it's probably completeish anyway!

It's absolutely lovely that everything seems to have been kept behind closed doors.

The facts are, Mads and Rory are talking to someone and everyone else is saying diddly squat on Twitter.

Scott Nicholls is now available, would you have him in??? I would even though he is a Twitch Bitch :lol:

I fancy Niels to give the EL a miss. Would anyone be happy with this completely random team that does have a bit of strength in depth to it?

1, Scott Nicholls 7.19

2, Nicholas Porsing 3.51

3, Mads Korneliussen 6.97

4, Rory Shlein 6.84

5, Joonas Kylmakorpi 7.12

Ave: 31.63

I would say if Niels give the uk a miss, we will see Kenny bjerre back wearing the stars shirt. No thanks to Scott Nicholas he is on the downward spiral

I would say if Niels give the uk a miss, we will see Kenny bjerre back wearing the stars shirt. No thanks to Scott Nicholas he is on the downward spiral

Who he? If he's any good - sign him up but steer clear of Mr Wooden Spoon Nicholls :wink:

• Like 1

With heats 2, 8 and 14, and one other seemingly earmarked as Reserves and lesser 2nd strings only, It would suggest that the top boys could be meeting each other a bit more. With the likes of Ward and Tai in the League, I feel we would need to go with a big hitter at number one, to match this type of rider. I see no reason why NKI wont be back. Joining The Stars seems to have coincided with his rise up to the next level ( the very top), so why would he not want to continue with us. After all if it aint broke why try and fix it.

The only reason I can see why NKI wouldn't be back is the increase in fixtures next season what with GP Polish Swedish and Danish fixtures will he want more meetings over here that said he lives at Pboro and as others have said if it ain't broke don't fix it .

Dead certs for the team I'd say are Rory and Nicholas after that who knows .

I,m sure Buster and Rob are busy sorting out the 2014 team .

The only reason I can see why NKI wouldn't be back is the increase in fixtures next season what with GP Polish Swedish and Danish fixtures will he want more meetings over here that said he lives at Pboro and as others have said if it ain't broke don't fix it .

Dead certs for the team I'd say are Rory and Nicholas after that who knows .

I,m sure Buster and Rob are busy sorting out the 2014 team .

Nichollls? No thanks :nono:

Nichollls? No thanks :nono:

Nicholas Porsing I,m talking about I can only assume your talking about Scott Nicholls . Edited by Haza

Lynn are usually one of the first to announce their team so am expecting news of the Supporter meeting to be posted soon.

Maybe Buster and Rob are busy sorting out a buy out up the A47 I'd not rule it out .

Quite what Haza? :-)

Aren't we just all waiting for the management to announce the fan's forum date?

Hope so I get very impatient :) especially with other teams naming riders.

In Buster and Rob we trust, hopefully fans forum soon!

Hope so I get very impatient :) especially with other teams naming riders.

In Buster and Rob we trust, hopefully fans forum soon!

We will have a good team they have never let us down as for us sorting the Panther out maybe that a Jonathen job.

Niels said on my radio that he is hoping to be back at Lynn, didn't he say that on yours :-)

I'd like to see the majority of last year's team return . . . . let's go for settled and familiarity!

• Like 1

Who do we fancy in the Reserve department. My money is on Lambert and Rose. Who would others fancy ?

Edited by semion
  • Like 1