British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

King's Lynn Stars 2014

If NKI does end up back at Lynn, will they have to buy him ?

Nope, Panthers don't have a team and wont be EL so all riders are free agents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mads Sadness At Being Dropped

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/kings-lynn-stars/king_s_lynn_stars_skipper_mads_korneliussen_devestated_by_shock_exit_1_3087929

Edited by screamer

Mads Sadness At Being Droppedhttp://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/kings-lynn-stars/king_s_lynn_stars_skipper_mads_korneliussen_devestated_by_shock_exit_1_3087929

Shocking spelling mistake in headline!!

Mads Sadness At Being Dropped

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/kings-lynn-stars/king_s_lynn_stars_skipper_mads_korneliussen_devestated_by_shock_exit_1_3087929

Well all I can say is I hope he's not back at Swindon as if they gave him permission to talk to Kings Lynn then that was where he wanted to be.

• Like 1

If NKI does end up back at Lynn, will they have to buy him ?

That will be up to the BSPA who now own the Panthers riders contracts.

Screamer,

Cant quote for some reason, but your point at top of page how we don't have a team. How come Swindon have LOANED Troy from the Peterborough Panthers then?

Screamer,

Cant quote for some reason, but your point at top of page how we don't have a team. How come Swindon have LOANED Troy from the Peterborough Panthers then?

No idea what you mean as the question was would we have to BUY Iversen. The answer was no because the Panthers have no say and the rider's are free agents but yes a loan fee still has to be paid. I never said it didn't.

I think somone got it wrong the riders do still belong to Peterbrough the owner of the club still has the rights to the riders well the assets so to speak.

I think somone got it wrong the riders do still belong to Peterbrough the owner of the club still has the rights to the riders well the assets so to speak.

SR 7.4.5 If a Promotion ceases to operate, and/or the SCB order an Annulment, Riders on that

Promotion's Retained List shall revert to the BSPA and transfers take place as per SR 7.4.2.

SR 7.4.5 If a Promotion ceases to operate, and/or the SCB order an Annulment, Riders on that

Promotion's Retained List shall revert to the BSPA and transfers take place as per SR 7.4.2.

Crystal clear then because the guidelines say so, that'd be a first.

• Like 1

Good to see some Pboro fans seem to have an interest in what's happening at the NA maybe a few will make a regular appearance in 2014 to watch EL speedway :-)

Good to see some Pboro fans seem to have an interest in what's happening at the NA maybe a few will make a regular appearance in 2014 to watch EL speedway :-)

Haven't been for a few years and there's more chance of Bjerre winning the world title as me turning up a Saddlebow. I do hope that you sign KB that'd certainly extinguish any unacceptable temptation :nono:

Haven't been for a few years and there's more chance of Bjerre winning the world title as me turning up a Saddlebow. I do hope that you sign KB that'd certainly extinguish any unacceptable temptation :nono:

Shame that ! as a speedway supporter I like to watch the sport from any place I can get to. Just because I live near to Lynn and support them it wouldn't stop me going other places to see some racing.

Thinking about it, I actually went to the showground 7 times last year, and only 2 of which, were Lynn were riding.

Shame that ! as a speedway supporter I like to watch the sport from any place I can get to. Just because I live near to Lynn and support them it wouldn't stop me going other places to see some racing.

Thinking about it, I actually went to the showground 7 times last year, and only 2 of which, were Lynn were riding.

I've done all of that in my time but recent year on year promotional cock ups for my own side, a ruling body which couldn't lie straight in bed and whose idea of progress is a worse product annually means that I'm clinging to "speedway supporter" by my fingertips at the moment.

I,m a Showground regular as well and it's a shame the Panthers aren't in the EL next season we will miss our trips there to watch Lynn and others teams at the Showground but if as hoped the Panthers find a new owner I will certainly go to the Showground to watch PL maybe not on a regular basis will pick and choose .