British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Congratulations El Champions Poole

banging my head! they get crowds of 9-10k.

Manchester has bigger clubs

Ipswich, my team, get bigger crowds,

Birmingham, Coventry all bigger crowds.

Im not saying its easy to promote Poole as you need to have a good product. But it is in a better catchment are.

No. What im saying is crowds are dwindling everywhere partly due to people spending on other things

But all those get bigger crowds because they are in much bigger towns or cities

Im not saying its easy to promote Poole as you need a good product.

I think you should read your previous posts. You said " it wasn't hard " which amounts to the same thing, that's why people have taken exception to your patronising inaccurate comments.

I think you should read your previous posts. You said " it wasn't hard " which amounts to the same thing, that's why people have taken exception to your patronising inaccurate comments.

Gavan doesn't know his ass from his elbow. Perhaps he is KKS in disguise. Going around in circles and altering his rants to fit his inaccurate and misplaced arguments.

Gavan doesn't know his ass from his elbow. Perhaps he is KKS in disguise. Going around in circles and altering his rants to fit his inaccurate and misplaced arguments.

Pot, Kettle, Black :rolleyes:

I thought you were supposed to be the paragon of virtue when it comes to attacking the post not the poster? :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve0

But all those get bigger crowds because they are in much bigger towns or cities

The population of Poole and Bournemouth is far greater than Ipswich...

But where would we get our daily laugh from? His rants are hilarious. When I see that Gavan has posted I know almost word for word what bile he is going to spew and it always makes me chuckle. Like an old 45 with a stuck groove.

A bit like Stevebrum actually.

Pot kettle. And why you feel a need to drag me into a discussion i have played no part in just takes the biscuit. :rolleyes:

No wonder you get called a troll and attack the poster all the time. Its a common theme with some of the worst posters Poole way.

I really do pity the decent Poole folk who you give an awful name to.

Edited by stevebrum

Other promotions and fans are jealous of Poole not matter how you try to hide it.

What Bollox - but I see what you're trying to do

If you repeat this 'jealousy crap' often enough we might all believe it...

It'll never work you know and most likely you know why too...

See what I did there :D

• Like 2

Id make a visitation to specsavers if i were you.. Outstrips your crowds any day..

Never said they did ..my point was that the crowds at Poole have fallen in the last couple of years . When you sell thou's dirty mags of yours surely you must have noticed .

Edited by orion

Pot kettle. And why you feel a need to drag me into a discussion i have played no part in just takes the biscuit. :rolleyes:

No wonder you get called a troll and attack the poster all the time. Its a common theme with some of the worst posters Poole way.

I really do pity the decent Poole folk who you give an awful name to.

Because you and Gavan have been going on and on and on and on all season blasting out anti Poole rhetoric. You and Gavan are the worst two on the forum for your never ending, stuck record, anti Poole bias.

The population of Poole and Bournemouth is far greater than Ipswich...

Maybe bournemouth, cant think there is much between ipswich and poole

Edited by foreverblue

Because you and Gavan have been going on and on and on and on all season blasting out anti Poole rhetoric. You and Gavan are the worst two on the forum for your never ending, stuck record, anti Poole bias.

Well we've had 27,000 of your myopic, nonsensical, hypocritical witterings, imagine how we feel.

Well we've had 27,000 of your myopic, nonsensical, hypocritical witterings, imagine how we feel.

How true, the continuous God Is Poole are great posts do get a tad tiresome...

Maybe bournemouth, cant think there is much between ipswich and poole

That's probably correct, but I should imagine the Pirates can pull support from both, which would certainly help. Either way, its always good to see big crowds at speedway, and Poole are certainly up there on that front. Ward and Holder are box office everywhere, and they definitely put bums on seats. The Showground is always rocking when the turbo twins come to town...

perhaps you could sent up one of your polls to se who is the "worst" posters on the BSF. I know where my vote would be.

If you replace Stevebrum and Gavan with the words "Shovlar, and Skidder 1"and change the words" anti-Poole" to "Pro Poole" that statement would be just as true.

If the blue=rinse-tints brigade don't like it, the remedy rests with them. Stop sneering at other clubs and you may well find other fans take a more benevolent view of yours.

• Like 1