British Speedway Forum
pirateandi

Birmingham V Poole Grand Final 2nd Leg

Geez, what is it with Sky, Louis. Pearson and Tatum all sucking up to Poole?

So glad im not watching the 3 spineless musketeers...

Middlo says they have the whole team there. Thought the terraces looked busy, no wonder they needed a couple of coaches!

actually know it all I've just come in from work so you can retract that comment if you're up to it ???

no need to be so aggressive. I would imagine all the coach loads of travelling fans should have been at work too.

really has it been proved sorry must have missed that official statement !

Will this go past heat 10 doubt it ! ��

The speedway nation knows !! That will do for me !!
  • Like 2

Another dodgy track, another borefest - at least BHam have a good excuse with the three days of rain prior

Congratulations to the Poole riders and their supporters, Poole have been by far the best side in the PO's (however they qualified)

I hope you find someone to share that Krug with Steve and I have no doubt that Mrs Doubtfire will be flouncing those petticoats 'big style' tonight :t:

• Like 2

It would have taken place the following monday, the peterborough match would have been postponed

Why?This is why so many fans despise many things about Poole,they just think they can do anything they want.Why should Peterborough have had to move their match to suit Poole.

Obnoxious - just like your team.

Scum, that's the most appropriate word to describe Poole and how they are helping destroy the sport as a whole - SCUM

Just add a 'U' to that anagram and that just about describes what you are spewing!!

Make the most of it, its the last time your going to see this sport on Sky, but with tracks like the one we see tonight and poor crowds outside of the play offs it will be no surprise.

Anyways well done to Poole, not going to call them cheats, although i think they did have a win at all costs attitude that at times went too far.

Seen enough, now time to watch some footy, speedway is effectively finished for 2013

• Like 1

Obnoxious - just like your team.

Scum, that's the most appropriate word to describe Poole and how they are helping destroy the sport as a whole - SCUM

Cheers pal!

Why?This is why so many fans despise many things about Poole,they just think they can do anything they want.Why should Peterborough have had to move their match to suit Poole.

Exactly!! Which is why the meeting went ahead!

The sore losers out in force I see :lol:

I'm pleased to see Poole winning in style but I'm sorry for the Brummie fans and the team who have been outclassed at the last hurdle.

• Like 2

no need to be so aggressive. I would imagine all the coach loads of travelling fans should have been at work too.

Aggresive do what ! Just making a comment in response to your presumptuous comment !
  • Like 1

Gonna record the rest of the meeting and try and watch four world cup qualifying matches at once lol. England bring the only one of the home nations i'll be watching.

Its no wonder Poole are so disliked with fans like you.

Good on you for not bothering to make the effort to support your team.

Brum choked in the 1st leg, they cant choke anymore.

How was the long trip from Smethwick to Perry Barr for the semi-final or was you posting from the meeting!?

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1