British Speedway Forum
Elephantman

Michael Lee Charged With Rape

I believe we are supposed to call them "Ethnic minority Jacks" now in the new all P.C. forum.

CLASSIC!!! :t::rofl:

You are right JL. :rofl:

I blame the Islams...

I don't say this often Blazeaway - BUT - you are right too. :t::approve:

You could be wrong about that E I Addio. Isn't there something in Law that states - Previous Convictions are NOT to be taken in to account or even mentioned until AFTER the Jury has pronounced it's Verdict in a Trial?

This is done so as not to prejudice the Jury. Mentioning them on here could therefore prejudice the Jury should any one of them read about it on here. A Billion to One chance I admit - but - it IS possible.

Lees previous convictions are in the public domain. Most speedway fans know about them anyway and its highly unlikely that a non-speedway fan will be looking on here.

The jury system is very robust and you can't stop others talking about a case. Nobody is suggesting he has any relevant previous history of similar offences/

I believe we are supposed to call them "Ethnic minority Jacks" now in the new all P.C. forum.

Whats wrong with "Ethnic Minority Jacks and Jills" you bigoted misogynist?

Whats wrong with "Ethnic Minority Jacks and Jills" you bigoted misogynist?

Why does it have to be a stereotypical "Jack & Jill"? Why can't it be Jack and Jeffrey if he feels that way inclined? #Homophobe!

• Like 1

Why does it have to be a stereotypical "Jack & Jill"? Why can't it be Jack and Jeffrey if he feels that way inclined? #Homophobe!

The pair of you are a disgrace to the forum, why the names? 26 & I have been happy for years, we've never needed names, #tetraphobe!

Why does it have to be Jack and Jeffery? Why can't it be Raj and Winston? *racist*

• Like 2

Why are you still posting ? :lol:

Because I missed your company. :t::) :) B)

• Like 2

None of this would have happened if Michael Lee's world championship win had been on Eurosport.

...... And I didn't post that.

I chuckled when this forum debated Michaels last misdemeanour, thinking if only you all knew. These further allegations and charges are not representative of the Michael I know never the less public comment ought to be carefully controlled because the circles that Michael worked in could mean that the alleged victims have access to this domain and in reality could be forum members.

Can I just take this opportunity to point out that I haven't commented on this topic yet and don't intend to in the near furture.

I may reply in the more distant future. I'll post in the near future to let people know if I intend to post in the more distant future.

#michaellevellanddarcyward

• Like 4

I chuckled when this forum debated Michaels last misdemeanour, thinking if only you all knew. These further allegations and charges are not representative of the Michael I know never the less public comment ought to be carefully controlled because the circles that Michael worked in could mean that the alleged victims have access to this domain and in reality could be forum members.

A call for comments to be carefully controlled, followed by a comment that could easily fuel speculation as to who the alleged victim is.......

I think we should drop this...............................................

Just my opinion of course.

• Like 1