British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghostwalker

Congratulations To Jurica Pavlic

I read that Jurica Pavlic and his girlfriend became parents again today when his girlfriend gave birth to their second daughter. :t::cheers:

• Like 1

I read that Jurica Pavlic and his girlfriend became parents again today when his girlfriend gave birth to their second daughter. :t::cheers:

I read in the local paper that Chantelle Smith gave birth to a baby girl, mother and baby both doing well.

As neither the Pavlic's or Smiths are family or friends I really don't care about either though

I can send you a copy of our local evening paper if reading such things about people you don't know excites you, there are dozens each evening

• Like 9

^ someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning! ;-)

• Like 2

I read in the local paper that Chantelle Smith gave birth to a baby girl, mother and baby both doing well.

As neither the Pavlic's or Smiths are family or friends I really don't care about either though

I can send you a copy of our local evening paper if reading such things about people you don't know excites you, there are dozens each evening

....but you still clicked on the thread!!!! :rofl:

....but you still clicked on the thread!!!! :rofl:

Well this being a speedway forum and this the speedway general discussions section of said forum and him being a speedway rider I imagined it would be speedway related. Clearly I was wrong

• Like 1

^ someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning! ;-)

Aye, every morning for him. :P

• Like 1

Aye, every morning for him. :P

Its being so cheerful that keeps me going

• Like 2

What a miserable old git you are, happy new year to you.!! Edited by sidney
  • Like 1

What a miserable old git you are, happy new year to you.!!

And a happy new year to you as well Sidney, god bless us, every one

And a happy new year to you as well Sidney, god bless us, every one

Great one Oldace you could not resist, now make sure you don't get to excited and end up p.....g yourself that would be unfortunate.

I've never understood why people congratulate people on having sex.

I've never understood why people congratulate people on having sex.

I agree and what gets me also is when people being their newborns to their work place to show off like a new car. OK, you're proud but work colleagues really couldn't give a sh...... I just don't get it at all

• Like 3

This is an event that brings great personal happiness to a family. Congratulations are in order.

I agree and what gets me also is when people being their newborns to their work place to show off like a new car. OK, you're proud but work colleagues really couldn't give a sh...... I just don't get it at all

You just reminded me of one of Mark Twain's satirical comments--" Why are people happy at a birth and sad at a funeral ?........Because they are not the person involved" (its called black humour). Made me laugh anyway.