British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Best Pairs

How has nobody yet noticed the Aussies have won the title?

Too busy noticing the start line girls chests haha

Jack, it's Smolinski, not Slominski

Sam, it's Jepsen Jensen, not Jesper Jensen

Overall I think there's been an improvement in commentary tonight compared with previous meetings with these two, and it can't help having reserves coming in all over the place and starting gates swopped

Overall I think there's been an improvement in commentary tonight compared with previous meetings with these two, and it can't help having reserves coming in all over the place and starting gates swopped

I'd have to disagree. Gone from bad to dire to diabloodybolical.

Official attendance 2798. Way too low to be acceptable. I personally had expected twice as many.

Just caught up after missing the start and watching it on tape-Jack`s best comment of the night has to be-these start girls are the best looking of the series.Whereas the girls have been the same for all 3 rounds !!!

Your mind should be on higher things. :lol:

Sublime team riding from Holder and Ward there. Something we so little of nowadays.

Official attendance 2798. Way too low to be acceptable. I personally had expected twice as many.

Not bad for a challenge meeting.

Obviously not all the Swedes are as gullible.

• Like 2

The FIM rulebook would of better use after you have finished sitting on the toilet.

Is this an FIM meeting then??!

What about Ermolenko's 'Lagatu and Gerroff'!!??

Excellent and effective team riding by the Aussies in heat 20. (yeah i'm watching after using live pause and i need a long advert break to catch up lol).

Can someone tell Lemon has moved on from Newcastle to Glasgow, his must be getting on so break the news to him gently.

• Like 2

C'mon Renat!!!

Hope Greg sits with him and beats up Darcy! Aim for that knee Greg :D

Constant moaning about the commentary

I guess maybe you would prefer that one of the other broadcasters was showing it instead of Eurosport ?

Problem is they are the only one so maybe we should be supportive rather than complaining. These guys are relatively new to speedway commentary, Millard, Tatum, Pearson had many years experience and still talk crap half the time if you ask me

Give them a break

• Like 1

Sorry Chris the least I expect is for the commentators to know the riders and how to pronounce their names.

For heavens sake they told us at one point that Kenneth Bjerre was reserve, he's not only injured, he's 12 inches too short!

• Like 1