British Speedway Forum
screm

Premier League 4's 2014-peterborough 03/08

Surely cut off date would have been 1st July? I'd doubt newcastle or Sheffield will qualify with not having an average but having rid quite a few fixtures( in kings case).... So I think the way the league fixtures have fallen, ie hardly any away meetings...won't do us any favours.

Surely cut off date would have been 1st July? I'd doubt newcastle or Sheffield will qualify with not having an average but having rid quite a few fixtures( in kings case).... So I think the way the league fixtures have fallen, ie hardly any away meetings...won't do us any favours.

Ty has a new average which comes into effect tomorrow (10th July) of 6.40, with no announcement made yet of the lineup, I assume it would count. Edited by Tigerite

Ty has a new average which comes into effect tomorrow (10th July) of 6.40, with no announcement made yet of the lineup, I assume it would count.

doubt it... Cut off date is generally the previous month to the event.... But then again it may go on number of meetings regardless of average

When I crawled out of there last year, I said "never again", the worst bit for me was no one appeared to be in charge. We'd have long delay due to an injury, but instead of having a track grade whilst the rider was with the doctor, we'd have one more race in the dust, then have to hang around for a track grade, it was just driving me mad!

But at least Mr Horton is in charge there now, I'm sure those who went to the ERC will speak very highly of him.

When I crawled out of there last year, I said "never again", the worst bit for me was no one appeared to be in charge. We'd have long delay due to an injury, but instead of having a track grade whilst the rider was with the doctor, we'd have one more race in the dust, then have to hang around for a track grade, it was just driving me mad!

But at least Mr Horton is in charge there now, I'm sure those who went to the ERC will speak very highly of him.

I have been told Mick Horton isn't running the Fours Finals at the Showground.

Coventry????????????

Someone else is, or somewhere else?

Someone else is, or somewhere else?

Having booked a hotel for the 4`s at Peterborough it had better not be somewhere else. :(

Was at redcar on thursday and they were taking names for bus to 4's so they must know they are in. Cant believe its taking so long to announce lineup does not leave a lot of time to organise bus'es etc to come down to the meeting.

Was at redcar on thursday and they were taking names for bus to 4's so they must know they are in. Cant believe its taking so long to announce lineup does not leave a lot of time to organise bus'es etc to come down to the meeting.

I cant see how they know they in? I imagine it will be top 8 clubs combined averages of top four riders? Maybe they have worked it out

Edited by Catch Me If You Can

TBH if Redcar are in and they get their 2 other riders to step upto the plate like Messrs Lawson and Summers did in the pairs they would have to be in with a shout. Great and vociferous support from their fans at the Pairs too.

Just guessing, but I think teams and riders for the Premier 4s will be announced after the Sheffield v Newcastle meeting (17/07/2014).

Edited by victor meldrew

Just guessing, but I think teams and riders for the Premier 4s will be announced after the Sheffield v Newcastle meeting (17/07/2014).

so they will both be in then lol

so they will both be in then lol

Is it just coincidental that Danny King gets a proper average after this meeting??? :P