British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Elite Riders Championship - 25/09/2014

DRAW: 1. Bjarne Pedersen (Eastbourne), 2. Davey Watt (Lakeside), 3. Matej Zagar (Belle Vue), 4. Maciej Janowski (Poole), 5. Chris Harris (Coventry), 6. Vaclav Milik (Poole), 7. Richard Lawson (Lakeside), 8. Hans Andersen (Coventry), 9. Peter Kildemand (Swindon) 10. Scott Nicholls (Belle Vue), 11. Rory Schlein (King’s Lynn), 12. Tai Woffinden (Wolverhampton), 13. Jason Doyle (Leicester), 14. Danny King (Birmingham), 15. Troy Batchelor (Swindon), 16. Kenneth Bjerre (King’s Lynn).

Taken from the BSPA website............

RP

£25 to get in it was announced this evening..... with no Puk or Darcy and others likely to pull out, plus it being two nights before the penultimate GP, I think I'll give it a miss ta.

• Like 1

£25 to get in it was announced this evening..... with no Puk or Darcy and others likely to pull out, plus it being two nights before the penultimate GP, I think I'll give it a miss ta.

Probably on the box anyway .... pity its not the Pride of the East - definitely wouldn't miss that! :wink::P

Edited by Star Fever

£25 is very steep but that's standard for BSPA events. Will leave it right up to the last day to decide.

"Sick Notes now available from Dr's Spock, Zhivago, Who and Snuggles"....

"No appointment necessary"....

"Hurry whilst stocks last"..

"You know it makes sense"...... ;):D

• Like 1

Will Bjerre be fit? I bet Zagar has the Dr note already, surly Woffy won't be there.

Will Bjerre be fit? I bet Zagar has the Dr note already, surly Woffy won't be there.

Rory Schlein could take Bjerre's, Woffy's and Zagar's place, he's been doing it all year for someone or other...

• Like 3

Be a good idea to run a 'guest rider' ELRC...

They always seem to turn up....!!!!

Can we have R/R too? Wouldn't be the first time, R/R for Per Jonsson won Greg Hancocks Swedish testimonial about 10 years ago

Can we have R/R too? Wouldn't be the first time, R/R for Per Jonsson won Greg Hancocks Swedish testimonial about 10 years ago

Ha ha ha, really?

(don't give them any ideas).... ;)

I'll be heading up to Lynn for this to support the EL. Despite all the well worn lines about pull-outs, those ELRCs that I have attended have been well worth it - 2011 was a cracker, as was another at Swindon when Per Jonsson won it. I hope the Lynn track provides good racing.

"Sick Notes now available from Dr's Spock, Zhivago, Who and Snuggles"....

"No appointment necessary"....

"Hurry whilst stocks last"..

"You know it makes sense"...... ;):D

Don't want to be pedantic but it was MR Spock and DR "Bones" McCoy

Don't want to be pedantic but it was MR Spock and DR "Bones" McCoy

Dr. Spock's fame pre-dated Mr.Spock by some 20 years. Not my area of expertise but I believe pedants may take issue with Dr. Who, which is the name of the programme not the central character, who is known only as The Doctor.

• Like 1

didnt think there was that many elite riders in the elite league this season.. be careful, there nay be polish play uffs the same day. .. still they could always get a nl guest to fill in..

sent from my spestrum computer while the cat sat on the keyboard.

• Like 1

Would normally go to this meeting but considering the riders involved and the fact there is bound to be many changes, cant imagine tai, bjerre would do it for a start and 25 quid is alot when you can watch all the top riders in the world at a fantastic stadium like cardiff for very little more.

Edited by foreverblue