British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Which Rider Have You Never Taken To?

Any visiting rider!!

• Like 2

Used to dislike Roo Boy but seems to have calmed down over the years.

Jason Doyle, caused lots of crashes in his first years in the EL but is now a complete Joy to watch!

Ryan fisher

No names but any rider who is an out and out gating tart. We've all seen them. Gate first and win by 200 yards, gate last and can't get past the oppositions 17 year old no7 visiting the track for the very first time and riding a 2 valve Jawa.

Quite a long list then. I'm with you on that one. Oh, and Ben Barker. (like his riding though)

Adam Skornicki, for me. I cannot stand him and it's about time he had a hair cut!

Adam Skornicki, for me. I cannot stand him and it's about time he had a hair cut!

Amazing how folk have differing opinions. I love watching Adam ride. :t::approve: :approve:

• Like 1

Thats the whole point TWK as ive said mine is Hancock however i appreciate he will be alot of peoples favourite rider but to me hes boring to watch. I also have no time for Chris Harris though again i would imagine he would be exciting to most

• Like 2

I find Greg Hancock quite boring to watch as well, whereas I thought his twin Billy Hamill was brilliant to watch.

The wrong one retired!

Gemini. Seems that great minds think a like!

"Who's your favourite team" did need a change.

I won't reply there though.

It's yours for the next 3 years. ;)

Edited by george.m

I thread isn't about hate. It's about rider's you just couldn't connect with. It's a very different meaning

Never!!

Greg Hancock. Too sickly and I'm constantly told I should move him! Everyone does apparently.

Move him where? :wink:

Strangely enough I would probably have put Greg on my list as well. I don't think he is as "nice" as he comes across and he certainly bears grudges as he wouldn't ride for Coventry again after being dropped in favour of Billy Hamill when we had to release one of them. I don't think he's ever forgiven Colin Pratt for that decision. However, as a fellow Gemini who also bears grudges I can understand his reaction. :lol: