British Speedway Forum
Mike.Butler

Craig Saul - Announcer At Barnet Fc

Couldn't help but notice Mr. Saul was doing the announcing at The Hive last night...not sure how long he has been there but did a good job with exactly the same inclinations as at House....made me feel at home even though this was a new ground for me last night..

Is he unique in doubling up these duties?

Couldn't help but notice Mr. Saul was doing the announcing at The Hive last night...not sure how long he has been there but did a good job with exactly the same inclinations as at House....made me feel at home even though this was a new ground for me last night..

Barry Wallace used to do Newcastle Utd and Newcastle Speedway.

What about Porky at Monmore Green (Wood).

Boy is there going to be a funny moment this season when the has to shout give me a 'C' now that the Heathens are Cradley again! As a lifelong Wolf I think we will need the St Johns standing by.

Great entertainer and he makes the night whatever team is out there.

Real pity Underhill has gone many of us Oxford supporters enjoyed our visits their, a higgledy piggledy collection of stands and a unique pitch much like our lovely Manor ground and a good day out in London to boot.

David hamilton is on the mic at fulham and used to announce at reading tilehurst and wembley lions in the 1970's.

• Like 1

Not sure if this counts, but Nigel Pearson also commentates on Darts on Sky Sports as well as covers some Football matches for TalkSport.

• Like 1

not really, don't think he is on a mic at any track...bizarrely i heard Steve Cram commentating on Curling today......probably as funny as Nigel covering for porky one day..

Dennis McCleary does both sports at Berwick.

Scott Wilson at Edinburgh does the Monarchs , Hearts football and Edinburgh Capitals ice hockey

Shaun Leigh does Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield Speedway (In the box) also used to do Scunthorpe Speedway

Shaun Leigh is a great announcer! One of the best in the business.

Craig Saul is good at his job too.,