British Speedway Forum
andrewrunagall

Speedway On Tv 2014

Ok, I have just seen it is not on due to the French Open Tennis.

Sadly eurosport across Europe are showing tennis-C MORE Sweden are still showing live for Swedish viewers-cannot yet find a stream-but will keep trying.
  • Like 1

No Swedish league racing on TV tonight is a shame, I was looking forward to it!

A 1 hour condensed version is on British Eurosport 1 Wednesday 28th at 22.40

• Like 1

Am I missing something or is the SGP from Malilla not being shown live on Eurosport?

The first showing I can find is Sunday morning 8.30am.

For general info, I have just received an email today from Eurosport saying that Malilla will be shown live on their sister channel "Quest" at 6pm on Saturday. They say Quest is available on Sky, free view and virgin. Hope this helps everybody. It is not showing on my TV guide yet but they assure me this will be on! They further say that all future GPS this year will be shown live on Eurosport itself.

Announcement on Speedway GP Facebook page: British fans can watch Tai Woffinden defend his World Championship lead in the Swedish FIM #Speedway Grand Prix live and uninterrupted from Malilla this Saturday via Freeview (38), Sky (167) and Virgin (172) channel Quest. More details: http://speedwaygp.com/news/article/3389/swedish-sgp-on-quest

Eurosport are showing the meeting at 8.30 on Sunday morning.

Announcement on Speedway GP Facebook page: British fans can watch Tai Woffinden defend his World Championship lead in the Swedish FIM #Speedway Grand Prix live and uninterrupted from Malilla this Saturday via Freeview (38), Sky (167) and Virgin (172) channel Quest. More details: http://speedwaygp.com/news/article/3389/swedish-sgp-on-quest

Eurosport are showing the meeting at 8.30 on Sunday morning.

Thank you Conkers - that's me sorted for Saturday night. :t::) :) B)

Watched a part of coverage on quest, but then wifey wanted TV back mid-evening. Eurosport did still have gp last night online, but racing only, no commentary.

Watched a part of coverage on quest, but then wifey wanted TV back mid-evening. Eurosport did still have gp last night online, but racing only, no commentary.

.......................... and you gave it to her. :shock: :shock: :nono::blink:

You should have told her to go and do the Ironing, clean the Cooker or something. :rolleyes:B)

I was only the boss today (fathers day).... :sad:

• Like 1

SEC starts Sunday, no listing on TV. Anyone know if Eurosport is covering it or will it be shown on another channel?

SEC starts Sunday, no listing on TV. Anyone know if Eurosport is covering it or will it be shown on another channel?

Actually forget that as I'm 1 week eearly