British Speedway Forum

What a f.. f.. f.. farce!

How can they expect this sport to be taken seriously?

If Lanham is unavailable, then he forfeits his place

Can we please have a guarantee that next year (if there is one) a proper draw will take place, with reserves named to take the places of anyone who can't/won't take up their position

agree with you..think they should omit the word "draw"..understand them wanting locals in the home ties, but it shouldnt be the case in world championship speedway

agree with you..think they should omit the word "draw"..understand them wanting locals in the home ties, but it shouldnt be the case in world championship speedway

Except the FIM seeded the hosting country to the 4TT final ...

Kyle Newman has pulled out of his round of the GB Champs.

Sorry for bein a donkey, iv looked n looked, but can anyone tell me the admission price for adults/kids for tonight at sheffield please

Cheers

;)

Think it is normal prices £15 for adults plus program which I presume will be the usual £3 glossy affair that we get for these meetings

Ok thanks. Gotta say the advertising for the meeting on all websites iv checked has everything you need to know except the price!!! Only speedway eh?!

• Like 1

Qualification for the semi-finals was based on last seasons averages. Based on those the seven qualifiers from Sheffield should be;

Danny King, Craig Cook, Scott Nicholls, Chris Harris, Ben Barker, Ed Kennett and Simon Stead with the reserve/wild card spot going to Kyle Howarth.

I wonder what Adam Roynon and Stuart Robson can do about it?

Not a good night for Bomber.

Scraped through at the expense of Kennett. But no doubt will get a 'wild'card pick......

Scraped through at the expense of Kennett. But no doubt will get a 'wild'card pick......

That'll teach me to wait till the last heat. :oops:

great to have Harris & Nicholls through

Will King and Barker start scoring points for Birmingham now?

the person i am most happy to see get through though is Adam Roynon. After all the injuries he has had, its great to see him riding well and with confidence.

• Like 1

Is it the top 8 from each semi or the top 7 and 2 wild card picks to the final? Maybe we can give Robert Lambert a wild card!!

Maybe he'd turn it down as many have said on other topics that he's apparently pants at Wolves

Brummies and aces fans must be both pleased but puzzled how barker, king and cook can do so well in this individual event - others as per form book. Wonder if wild cards will be newman and kennett, unless something happens before/in the other semi.

• Like 1