British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough V Newcastle - Tuesday 29th April

Peterborough never seems to disappoint with the racing, very entertaining.

• Like 1

Great race track as always at Peterborough.

Diamond's team management suspect, as always.

Careful, your on the way to being Berwick`s answer to Liam Gallagher Fan which is not a tag you`d want to be chasing.

Peterborough never seems to disappoint with the racing, very entertaining.

My favourite track in the country , i even saw an entertaining 70-20 there last season :lol:

heat 13 there was incredible

Edited by Paulco
  • Like 3

Another great advert for PL racing, Sky need to admit defeat with all this EL stuff and concentrate on the PL.

• Like 7

Was strange not throwing Henry the black and white bunnet in heat 8 , but the Diamonds have had no luck either . Lewis Kerr three ef's , team managers must pull their hair out when riders turn up poorly prepared .

Poor prep or bad luck? Lewis usually has immaculate kit so I'd say its the latter, and the fact it's happened thrice suggests that it's an issue they can't get to the bottom of.

Lewis Rose excellent again tonight considering his inexperience.

Brilliant race there in heat 13, EoES is the best track in the UK for me when it's well prepared like this evening.

• Like 1

My favourite track in the country , i even saw an entertaining 70-20 there last season :lol:

heat 13 there was incredible

Fantastic race!

Good to see Lindgren starting to click.

Just shows if the track is right it doesn't matter what League Sky show.

People talk about National League wobblers in the Elite. Think Blackbird, Greenwood, Jacobs and Rose have put that myth to bed.

Edited by semion
  • Like 9

What a great meeting. Excellent racing.

Before Newcastle`s next meeting I think its fair to say Lewis Kerr needs to spend a bit of time in the workshop looking over his kit.

• Like 1

Poor prep or bad luck? Lewis usually has immaculate kit so I'd say its the latter, and the fact it's happened thrice suggests that it's an issue they can't get to the bottom of.

Lewis Rose excellent again tonight considering his inexperience.

Brilliant race there in heat 13, EoES is the best track in the UK for me when it's well prepared like this evening.

Try 4! Has he borrowed Woffy's kit? :P

• Like 1

Just shows if the track is right it doesn't matter what League Sky show.

People talk about National League wobblers in the Elite. Think Blackbird, Greenwood, Jacobs and Rose have put that myth to bed.

Agree, I think the Scunthorpe and Berwick Sky meetings last years proved that.

Yet again The PL produces the goods in a tv match. Great racing a truly horrendous crash which thankfully both riders got up from. Anyone watching at home who had never seen the sport before will hopefully be on the internet looking for there nearest track to pop along and see it live.

• Like 2

Agree, I think the Scunthorpe and Berwick Sky meetings last years proved that.

To be fair there`s very few Sky PL meetings that have failed the thrill, the EL supporters must be wondering what all this overtaking is.

• Like 2