British Speedway Forum
P T Preece

Poole Vs Brummies 30/4

AND STILL TILL YOU RUNAWAY NEVER TO RESPOND!?

Uh!!! :unsure::unsure:

• Like 1

Middlo put on Twitter that the tough conditions frightened the s**t out of him. What is it with Poole Speedway and death tracks? :nono:

Giving the track conditions Mr Middleditch was happy to see his riders ride in at Belle Vue last season, any comments about any track coming from the Poole camp should be taking with a pinch of salt.

• Like 4

Sign Of quaility team. Even when not at their best they still pull the thing round and get a victory.

As for the state of the track I wonder if the Poole fans will be so forgiving if they lose a rider or 2 during the season because of the track. I cannot believe that the Promotion/fans can be so blase about the state of the track. Is it an accident waiting to happen ?

• Like 1

Giving the track conditions Mr Middleditch was happy to see his riders ride in at Belle Vue last season, any comments about any track coming from the Poole camp should be taking with a pinch of salt.

The track was well prepared but the rain shower early on made it slippery until later in the meeting. Kyles crash was caused by over eagerness, King by clipping a wheel and Skornicki fell on his own.

Track was certainly slippery for half a dozen heats mid meeting before settling down again.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1

Other than the reserves I am struggling to see where any of the Brum top five will match Poole. Three very easy points.

Skornicki might do OK but I can't see any threat here. One way traffic.

Its a pity Kennett didn`t turn up otherwise Pirates would have been sunk !!!

• Like 3

Uh!!! :unsure::unsure:

I wondered that too.

How do you work that out ..both won and they will be in the top two .

I expect he means that by struggling to beat the supposed bottom two Poole & Lynn might struggle against others too.

I wondered t

From what I've seen, you do seem to Enjoy a moan,...... and normally at when Poole Speedway are talked about......However, I'm sorry if you feel up-set at my general comments.

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Birmingham despite there poor start to the season battled till the end. Some hard first bends no more so than Heat 15 which was the highlight for me

I did expect Poole to steam roll Birmingham

Certain riders were evidently struggling with the track.

Pawlicki Milik, Skornicki, Nermark and Barker were all good value I felt, with Chris Holder riding like a No1 when needed.

Not convinced with the format or the standard of the EL reserves, Admission is of little interest, good quality racing will do for me

Edited by BeastfromtheEast

How do you work that out ..both won and they will be in the top two .

They may well end up as the top 2. What I said was its maybe not as cut and dried as some may think. Lynn have now been tested at home by lakeside, Belle Vue and now Leicester. Poole have had a point taken off them at home by a struggling Birmingham side.

From what I've seen, you do seem to Enjoy a moan,...... and normally at when Poole Speedway are talked about......However, I'm sorry if you feel up-set at my general commen

Are you having a bad day?

• Like 2

As per week in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's not we POOLE boys can't deliver.... but hopefully, ........POOLE CHAMPIONS ......2014

No of course not, Pete,.............It's just that to highlight you as the fool you are, ...Makes me even more Sad- but nevertheless. you are THAT FOOL and not me

Edited by Poole Quay 7

As per week in ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's not we POOLE boys can deliver.... but hopefully, more than what we deliver what we least wanted to you POOLE haters.............POOLE CHAMPIONS ......2014

No of course note Pete,.............It's just that to highlight you as the fool you are, ...Makes me even more Sad- but nevertheless. you are THAT FOOL and not me

You didn't deliver, you dropped a pt to the leagues worst team.

The Stars remain the stand out side having dropped no points at all.

You've said this a few times now, there I was in the belief that Wolves had beaten Kings Lynn at home.

• Like 1