British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Birmingham V Kings Lynn Select Thurs 15th May

Jesus, what an over reaction. Maybe the meeting should have been abandoned as clearly the rider's ain't bothered either dear oh dear

You're not very good at apologies!

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Referee's have sunk to a new low they now do not know the rules I thought when a rider gets knocked off by another rider then that means an exclusion. Obviously I am wrong because it is the other riders fault for falling off even though he just got smashed into the air fence.

Had same problem last night.

Well done the stars tonight. wish we had been there !!

Edited by whippy

Referee's have sunk to a new low they now do not know the rules I thought when a rider gets knocked off by another rider then that means an exclusion. Obviously I am wrong because it is the other riders fault for falling off even though he just got smashed into the air fence.

There was a few random things happen tonight. King's exclusion, a few jump starts allowed to continue. Then Starke jumps start and ballsed himself up and the ref brought it back.

Jesus, what an over reaction. Maybe the meeting should have been abandoned as clearly the rider's ain't bothered either dear oh dear

In the circumstances, i thought the reaction was quite conservative ... :neutral:

You're not very good at apologies!

Because there's nothing to apologise for but thanks for asking

• Like 3

Because there's nothing to apologise for but thanks for asking

Don't worry too much about a fallen rider getting medical attention - just get him off the track so you can get the points before the curfew! And you think you have nothing to apologise for! You really are a sad individual!

• Like 2

Hope Squora is ok.

Great result without our three Danes, big thanks to the three guests. Special mention for Robert Lambert tonight who seems to have a liking for Perry Barr.

On we go to Lakeside on Monday, eurgh.

Is there any further news on AS ?

I suggest you ask Screamer! Oh - wait a minute - they're more concerned about the points than a fallen rider and has no shame!

Well happy in the end to get 3 points,but just can't help thinking it would have been an easy 4 points had our Danish contingent been there.Having said that Watt and Nicholls did get their acts together after their 1st heats.Lambert and Kerr seem to like Perry Barr don't they.Lambert actually seems to be able to gate better there aswell :D

Birmingham were stronger at reserve this time with Starke there,but they need to strengthen still I think or else they will end up near or very near the bottom of the league.

Is there any further news on AS ?

From the announcement at the track, it seemed like leg muscle damage.

I suggest you ask Screamer! Oh - wait a minute - they're more concerned about the points than a fallen rider and has no shame!

Appreciate you pointing out my floors. I'll send my posts to you first to proof read if that's ok?

Appreciate you pointing out my floors. I'll send my posts to you first to proof read if that's ok?

Good moove.

;)