British Speedway Forum
HadrianDog

Newcastle Vs Edinburgh {1.6.14 At 6.30}

Very unlucky tonight it seems. A 44-45 defeat for the 'Diamonds'. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Smug kicks off in 3 2 1......

• Like 1

When the going gets tough - the tough Cookie gets going!!

Greenwood shouldn't have rattled his cage.

cookie flying after his exclusion

Another great lingren performance,promotion made the wrong choice there,after all the good that has been done over the past few years is in danger of unravelling this season due to some poor decisions

Very unlucky tonight it seems. A 44-45 defeat for the 'Diamonds'. :sad: :sad: :sad:

We threw many points away and should have won really.

Well done Edinburgh...62.1 in heat 15 beggars belief.... Is cook really this good to be winning half the track?? Been going 30 years and never seen it before that I can recall...

Well done Edinburgh...62.1 in heat 15 beggars belief.... Is cook really this good to be winning half the track?? Been going 30 years and never seen it before that I can recall...

maybe he just got his dander up after the X

Why should you have won?

Sounds like an Ippo comment.

• Like 1

He is using the bike David Walsh was using in 1993 so iv'e heard ;) .

• Like 1

maybe he just got his dander up after the X

that looked harsh from where I was, but he was that slow Greewood was going past him... Then to find the speed for 62.1 in heat 15 was unreal

Why should you have won?

Sounds like an Ippo comment.

A meeting between Newcastle and Edinburgh and one of your first posts after the meeting you mention us?

And to think we were the ones on the Ipswich Edinburgh thread who were accused of having chips on our shoulders :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Please be the first team to beat the Monarchs

Ehhh..not tonight Josephine..sorry to disappoint ;) What can i say..but fantastic effort by the boys in Blue & Gold.Just when it looked goosed,we came through :t: Mr Hartley & young Greenwood really annoyed the Cookie monster it appeared...bad move :P Superb effort from what's starting to look like a special team..feet still firmly on the ground though & nothing won yet blah blah.. There ya go you'll get nae smugness from this neck of the woods ;):drink: #16

Edited by Young51