British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Gp Malilla Saturday June 14th

pedersen is trying to get off the bike after they have touched because the rear of pedersens bike (heat shield /silencer) is hooked on zagar's left footrest chaingaurd and nobody fell in harris lindgren incident because lindgren dosent try to lean on harris or close him down. Harris dive up inside is the same move a pedersen's. If im wrong then i bow to your obviously far better intelligence

They didn't 'touch', Pedersen slammed into him at high speed - hence the carnage.

• Like 2

If Nicki is upsetting people then lets hope it carries on for a long time yet. If there's one thing that would cap this season it'd be seeing that knob 'Monster' Joe, his cheesy American sidekick and their horrible little Australian disciples pissed off no end. Hopefully we might get rid of them then.

Long live Nicki P.

• Like 6

They didn't 'touch', Pedersen slammed into him at high speed - hence the carnage.

no he didnt

Why does Pearson always apologise about the language?

Probably because he is told to do so by his employers

• Like 1

no he didnt

Continuing the pantomime villain theme ... "oh yes he did..."

Probably because he is told to do so by his employers

EXACTLY

• Like 1

The nicki pedersen haters will jump on every move he makes and its understandable but the fact is he is all everybody is talking about and is doing more for speedways audience than any advertising will achieve. If i rode in the GP i would be moaning about him too but if i was BSI or Eurosport i would be loving it

• Like 2

The nicki pedersen haters will jump on every move he makes and its understandable but the fact is he is all everybody is talking about and is doing more for speedways audience than any advertising will achieve. If i rode in the GP i would be moaning about him too but if i was BSI or Eurosport i would be loving it

Not sure what you were watching and understand / respect it's your opinion. I don't believe it is NP haters, he's entertainment but there's a line. If anyone had made that desperate move the response from me and many others would be the same. It's dangerous enough out there without the need for kamikaze assaults.

• Like 1

Masterbators colic must be a trait of the Pedersen family. Ronni sufered from the same affliction.

Theyre both Tommytankers

Two very silly posts IMO. :D

• Like 1

Oohh, I seee.

When you were talking about the foot rest causing the accident earlier in the thread I though you meant pedersens foot rest not zagars.

So what happened was pedersen dived in but Zagar leaned or closed him down and that caused his foot rest to get caught up in pedersens bike. Pretty stupid of Zagar then, he could have been killed or seriously injured and worse still pedersen might have been hurt as well.

I was going to watch it back but your explanation has cleared it all up.

I have to say it refreshing to find someone who takes the time to explain the finer points to us novice 'fans', there is just so much we can learn from fans like you.

Cheers!

yes at least i do take the time to question and enter a debate unlike some .i do have a tiny bit of speedway knowledge but im always willing to learn .you obviously dont agree with my view and thats cool and you do sarcasm very well

I didn't get back until 10.30 yesterday evening. I toyed with the idea of watching England v Italy but went for the recording of the GP instead. Great win Tai and great decision me!

Not sure what you were watching and understand / respect it's your opinion. I don't believe it is NP haters, he's entertainment but there's a line. If anyone had made that desperate move the response from me and many others would be the same. It's dangerous enough out there without the need for kamikaze assaults.

im not bothered about zagar's reaction or pedersen kick him that was all just handbags. But his move was no different to what many others have done before. .nicki has just knocked emil off in poland and before anybody comes on here saying "i supose he is the innocent party again" no he was rightly excluded as he was last night Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 2

Nikki has just stuffed emil big time into the fence in the polish league tonight,100% Nikkis fault,terrible move,but in the GP the move he made was no way his fault,no one was giving and inch,refs decision could have gone either way.It would have been interesting if Nikki didnt get excluded because he was under power when Zagar slapped him with outside help!!!!

Edited by speedwaysliders

Great SGP last night, best so far, good to see Tai back at the top on his own.

Its being going on for a long time now Pedersens terrible moves that put other riders in hospital or with wrecked bikes, hoping he was going to get his nose blooded last night but it wasnt to be.

You can understand the other riders point of view, most of these incidents seem to involve pedersen, he has even been known to knock off his own countrymen. Excellent rider with a lot of talent its just a shame he has such a nasty streak, its not just Pedersen that doesent check other riders.

Noticed it in Finland as well when smolinski and wuffy came together, the german just went back to the pits and Ive seen it at a few of the league meeting over the last couple of years, riders come together and then just go back to the pits.

The sportmanship in sport is slowly going, not just in speedway but most professional sports. I feel this is the way it will go unless the people in charge start to do something about it.

Well done Wuffy, bring it back to Britain again.

Like the chat in the studio, but why does Pearson have to shout, he does have a microphone in football and other sports they swap the commenters around could they try a few other people, what happened to Havvy and the eastbourne bloke whose name I cant remember there are plenty of ex-riders about and some of the people doing the DVDs at the tracks do a pretty good job of commentating, it would be nice to hear someody esle for a change.

Roll on the next one, which Im going to(excited already) bring it on.

• Like 1

Nikki has just stuffed emil big time into the fence in the polish league tonight,100% Nikkis fault,terrible move,but in the GP the move he made was no way his fault,no one was giving and inch,refs decision could have gone either way.It would have been interesting if Nikki didnt get excluded because he was under power when Zagar slapped him with outside help!!!!

IN what way could Zagar have been deemed to have been equally at fault? If possible look at pix sequence on Twitter @speedwaystarmag and see whether you can tell me how Zagar could have avoided being run into?

• Like 1

If you like blood, speedway isn"t right sport for you. Matej could get seriously injured yesterday. Not to mention destroying his bike. But nothing will happend before NP puts somebody in a wheelchair. Govno od človeka!

• Like 2