British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Enjoyed this GP - was unpredictable and not all about who had the best set up. Make them all indoor :D

Good riddance , this is rubbish

You must have witnessed some incredible meetings if you rate that rubbish, it was ok imo, some good passes and not easy to know who would make the semis before the last round of heats. Really interesting meeting for me, enjoyed it, roll on Cardiff, hope they get the track right.

Well done Batchelor, never would have expected that points haul from him.....

• Like 1

Where are you getting that from? No bookie would have give you 66824 to 1

They are the odds on Troy going through the card. No bookmaker would give you a 1000-1 either.

Corals, B/Win, Unibet or Betclic will not give me £100 at evens on a Speedway bet. .

Expekt closed my account down and I have £263 in it which I cannot get out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:

With that performance Peter should have sealed his place in the Danish World Cup Team.

JJR did ok but Peters pick as the wild card was correct.

Brilliant results for both Peter and Troy, just a shame it did not work out for them in the final. Troy deserved to win the final , but credit to NKI on his win and the other finalists.

What did PK win tonight?

Anyone know what the official attendance was?

After attending last nights Gp firstly congratulations to NKI great win well done Puk .

Also I want to comment on Chris Harris gp form to me he is clearly out of his depth and competing at this leavel must be costing him a fortune for little reward is it time for Chris to consider his future in the SGP series ?

Haza, re Chris Harris.

I agree with you that he must surely realise that his year is not going to get better, no matter how much he hypes himself up, and yes it must be costing a lot of money to compete at that level.

I would much rather have had Chris Holder racing last night, but it shows by having the series first reserve racing, MJJ, that the championship series would be the richer for Harris pulling out. Even the wild card didnt just out perform him, but way out performed him.

Cant see that he will jack it in though, and their are those who will say why should he, he qualified and thus entitled to be their, and they are not wrong, but......

• Like 1

Haza, re Chris Harris.

I agree with you that he must surely realise that his year is not going to get better, no matter how much he hypes himself up, and yes it must be costing a lot of money to compete at that level.

I would much rather have had Chris Holder racing last night, but it shows by having the series first reserve racing, MJJ, that the championship series would be the richer for Harris pulling out. Even the wild card didnt just out perform him, but way out performed him.

Cant see that he will jack it in though, and their are those who will say why should he, he qualified and thus entitled to be their, and they are not wrong, but......

100% right Chris qualified so has every right to be there all I'm saying is why put him self through this in my opinion he's reached his peak and who will forget that Cardiff win ? But the cost of competing at this level must be hard to swallow with little points reward .

You must have witnessed some incredible meetings if you rate that rubbish, it was ok imo, some good passes and not easy to know who would make the semis before the last round of heats. Really interesting meeting for me, enjoyed it, roll on Cardiff, hope they get the track right.

Well done Batchelor, never would have expected that points haul from him.....

I support Glasgow , so of course i have . The earlyish part of this GP was rubbish , as is the norm with temporary tracks . Gradually it did improve , but it wasn't a classic by any stretch of the imagination .

100% right Chris qualified so has every right to be there all I'm saying is why put him self through this in my opinion he's reached his peak and who will forget that Cardiff win ? But the cost of competing at this level must be hard to swallow with little points reward .

No he didn't and no he hasn't. The only reason that he is in this years GP-series is that he got a freebie into the GP-challenge final when Zagar pulled out.

He was given this freebie ahead of many other who actually had finished the qualifiers ahead of Harris and far from everyone of them was asked if they were

interested in the vacant slot on the GP-challenge. So I why are you keep claiming that he qualified by right?

• Like 2

Anyone else think Bachelor should have been the GP winner?

Sure, NKI won the scratch race final after the main meeting!

But shouldn't the event be 20 heats, 5 rides against all the others, top scorer wins?

I think it's a nonsense - and yes, I was made up when Bomber won the final in Cardiff!!!

But it doesn't change my feelings

They are the odds on Troy going through the card.

If he had eight rides maybe. With seven rides its approx 16000-1 on a rider doing it, if you take the simplistic assumption that a rider has a one in four chance of winning a heat.

Anyone else think Bachelor should have been the GP winner?

Sure, NKI won the scratch race final after the main meeting!

But shouldn't the event be 20 heats, 5 rides against all the others, top scorer wins?

I think it's a nonsense - and yes, I was made up when Bomber won the final in Cardiff!!!

But it doesn't change my feelings

Like the old days ha .... of course it should but that's not the modern way lol

No doubt in my mind that Batch was THE top man on the night.. Even in the final he was all over the back of NKI, much faster.

Kildemand was probably 2nd best on the night, looks like he is built like a tank. He probably models himself on my fitness regime....ha ha.

However, the rules say........

I reckon Tai will be there in the last race of the night and to win it.

Zagar could be there too.

Outsider would be Smolinski - if he can get his gating back to how it was in NZealand

My predication was pretty way out. :rofl:

Must try harder.