British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow V Rye House Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sun June 16th At 5pm

Glasgow by 18-20. Good luck v Newcastle in the next round

As Lioness has said , we went to the dump in the Scottish Cup one year ( on Halloween as well ) with only Lee Dicken as an actual Glasgow rider .

But your example must have been a league meeting , which makes it an even more impressive attempt . For sure , the all-guest side is definitely achievable .

Glasgow seem to have guest galore most seasons at Armadale in the Scottish cup. This was last years attempt.

1. Ricky Wells (G)

2. Ryan Douglas (G)

3. James Grieves -

4. Ashley Morris (G) -

5. Thomas Jorgensen (G) -

6. Joe Jacobs -

7. James McBain (G) -

Result Courtesy Of MONARCHS CHATZONE

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/12928/edinburgh-glasgow-11th-october-2013#ixzz34iYcq2vc

Michael Palm Toft at reserve? That's us out then

Don't see Wolbert winning heat 1

I'm rubbish at the lottery too!

• Like 1

Tiggers taking this seriously. Track looks great, but no passing! Seems entrance into corners a bit tight. Nice cut-back by Pijper in H9 L1T2

Surely this is Bowens last meeting in a Rockets jacket?

Are you serious?

Tiggers taking this seriously. Track looks great, but no passing! Seems entrance into corners a bit tight. Nice cut-back by Pijper in H9 L1T2

Bloody hell, don't tell me you made the journey up there?

Christ.... how have Glasgow wangled that one??

His PL average must be the same or lower than Dimitri Berge. How is beyond me!

I guess Berge is still a 5.00? So unless there using last seasons premier league average for MPT which is 4.91?

Edited by Panthers89

are the men in the white coats bringing you back dave!

Are you serious?

Bloody hell, don't tell me you made the journey up there?

His PL average must be the same or lower than Dimitri Berge. How is beyond me!

Haven't been to Ashfield before, not stupid enough to go with any expectation & being proved right

Haven't been to Ashfield before, not stupid enough to go with any expectation & being proved right

Fair play to you, that's a pig of a journey. Did it for a rain off a couple of years ago. Always a good idea to visit these tracks that always seem to be on the verge of closing. The journey over to the back straight is always a challenge over the crumbling concrete terracing. Nice spicy curry sauce in the Italian chippy opposite, or an Indian chicken kebab from the other shop a few doors away. Edited by Shadders

I guess Berge is still a 5.00? So unless there using last seasons premier league average for MPT which is 4.91?

Didn't think you could use a guest for an assessed average rider.

Fair play to you, that's a pig of a journey. Did it for a rain off a couple of years ago. Always a good idea to visit these tracks that always seem to be on the verge of closing. The journey over to the back straight is always a challenge over the crumbling concrete terracing. Nice spicy curry sauce in the Italian chippy opposite, or an Indian chicken kebab from the other shop a few doors away.

call yourself a rockets fan shads, you should have been up there with him. There was plenty of Room in the padded cell for the two of you!