British Speedway Forum
Brummie Kev

Birmingham Future In Doubt ? Alan Phillips Has Had Enough!

He may not have been tipped off Brian. He knows he's unpopular and perhaps had some forsight to think someone may do damage to his property. That policeman could have been most days

24/7 free security at the full expense of the British tax-payer?

He's an accountant mate - not a member of the royal family.

• Like 1

lol, you're on a hiding to nothing mate. If you can translate gibberish then your ahead of me. ;) You'll never get a straight answer, one has to question why? He knows his history, just something happens between brain and fingertips trying to put it into words. Que more gibberish and lots of quoting and re-quoting himself.

In other words,he talks a complete load of bollocks!! :rofl:

• Like 3

24/7 free security at the full expense of the British tax-payer?

He's an accountant mate - not a member of the royal family.

I didn't suggest 24/7, you don't know what story he has told the police about a potentially nasty biker community.

The guy is a born gain fibber, I can't for the life of me think a brummies fan would actually tip him off (in all honesty I don't want to believe it neither). Unless just maybe he was telling the truth, but I can only assume. :)

Edited by Deano

The guy is a born gain fibber, I can't for the life of me think a brummies fan would actually tip him off (in all honesty I don't want to believe it neither).

There are certain people in life that I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire - let alone tip off! (unless it was off a cliff!)

• Like 5

There are certain people in life that I wouldn't spit on if they were on fire - let alone tip off! (unless it was off a cliff!)

Just spit? :shock: :shock: :shock:

That tells me nothing. Before my time and I don't care.

I wasn't asking him, nor do I intend tracking him down, and nor I suspect will anyone else on BSF. That's not a helpful answer to those people contributing from Kings Lynn, Swindon, Glasgow, or anywhere else beyond the Birmingham horizon.

Correct - boring, and I don't think I had asked about that anyway.

Just a Joe Soap in the stands who's paid his money to see the sport decline.

Thank you, you said it...................

If Only Alan Phillips could have followed a role model like Prudence Brown. :D

C'mon You Brummies lets have a bit of postive spin on things going forward. Ok you have had a massive kick in the gonads, but come next March there has to be a fighting chance that you will be watching your team in the Rhubarb and custard again.

Cheeky bugger, it did make me laugh though, that will stick in my head every time I put the colours on, I must remember to get some sweets as well. now what flavour do you think I should get. :t:

Cheeky bugger, it did make me laugh though, that will stick in my head every time I put the colours on, I must remember to get some sweets as well. now what flavour do you think I should get. :t:

Licorice Toffees. :o :o :o;)

Edited by The White Knight
  • Like 2

Kelvin sounded confident that Brum would be running next season, when he was on Sky to night

Well he wouldn't say anything else really would he??? Why would any sports presenter say that they were confident that any club wouldn't be running next season?

Kelvin sounded confident that Brum would be running next season, when he was on Sky to night

Did he include the term 'No question'.........he generally does in every other sentence that he mutters.

From what I've seen, Kelvins opinion is worthless more often than not, about 70% of the time he has the wrong view IMO, hopefuly he's right, but I'd say it would be by coincidence than any actual knowledge.

"I'd suggest" that is purely a guesstimation!

For all the solo haters, Im still talkin gibberish..... :t: .......

For those who have sent me latest pm's.......... ;)

cheers :drink:

Edited by stansolo