British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Kings Lynn Stars Vs Coventry Bees (wed 2nd July 2014)

Not a cracking meeting no, but it has been much much better than I expected. A very commendable effort from the select rider's.

• Like 1

Has there been a discussion on this forum for a possible need to race on one night only (like the Poles, Danes, Swedes etc) Fridays for PL, Mondays for EL?

Originally I was not being serious but...

How long will people just accept this nonsense . There is no credibility in the sport at EL level anymore

• Like 2

Congratulations to Coventry bees for putting up a good fight. was always going to be hard with a PL/NL team but tried hard. L Bjerre was a good guest.

Garrity was stand out rider and scored well

Just wonder how many eventually turned up to watch this?

As a neutral and somebody who doesn't post very often, I would just like to congratulate the Coventry riders who put up a good fight and should be very proud of the effort and commitment they showed.

There was only ever going to be one result when you put a full team with GP riders against a PL team but yet Bees put up a fight and showed spirit.

Very impressed with Garrity who showing why the fast track works

• Like 3

As a neutral and somebody who doesn't post very often, I would just like to congratulate the Coventry riders who put up a good fight and should be very proud of the effort and commitment they showed.

There was only ever going to be one result when you put a full team with GP riders against a PL team but yet Bees put up a fight and showed spirit.

Very impressed with Garrity who showing why the fast track works

Garrity from what information there is on the updates beat one 2nd string tonight(Hansen) so how does that prove the fast track works?.

How long will people just accept this nonsense . There is no credibility in the sport at EL level anymore

People with glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

The PL isn't much different - didn't your club need a bail out a few years ago and what a shocking team you have this year!

• Like 1

People with glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

The PL isn't much different - didn't your club need a bail out a few years ago and what a shocking team you have this year!

I never said it was , the whole sport is on life support and it's getting sillier by the week

• Like 4

I never said it was , the whole sport is on life support and it's getting sillier by the week

By the way, I supported Glasgow in their various homes over the years before moving south some years ago - always have a soft spot for Glasgow Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Result as expected...on a plus side Hans scored 17 and MJJ 13 in Denmark tonight! :lol:

Garrity from what information there is on the updates beat one 2nd string tonight(Hansen) so how does that prove the fast track works?.

beat Kerr several times but said showing (not meaning just this meeting) is good every week against teams and able to beat Tai at wolves!

surprised Kerr has not scored more esp against so many other PL/ NL riders

Feeling his way back from injury I would suspect.

• Like 1

fans in total agreement. farcical nite, will anyone listen? course not

Edited by ColinMills
  • Like 4