British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough V Redcar Pl 1st July

Not sure how that would have helped - the issue with the sun is coming off the third bend (or first bend.....)

Quite right too Neil, you dont want more H&S issues to deal with.

Must admit to some sympathy with management on this one. They have come in for criticism for not using a guest at other meetings yet they did so against Redcar and it backfired dramatically.

Must admit to some sympathy with management on this one. They have come in for criticism for not using a guest at other meetings yet they did so against Redcar and it backfired dramatically.

Agree with that, however Rohan was not a good choice imo..

Agree with that, however Rohan was not a good choice imo..

why ??? he was electric the other week ,

why ??? he was electric the other week ,

Just think someone like Vissing or Allen would have been more reliable than a 6pt rider...

Taxi for Dryml & Fisher. How many points would we have to play with ?

Taxi for Dryml & Fisher. How many points would we have to play with ?

Fickle public!

Fickle public!

It's not always the public though is it? It rarely makes a difference what the public thinks although they are often correct and wait for something like:

"PANTHERS owner Mick Horton has threatened to ring the changes unless his under-achieving riders start to improve. (peterboroughtoday.co.uk - 9/4/2003)

"FURIOUS owner Mick Horton is threatening to ring the changes in a bid to stop the rot at Panthers." (peterboroughtoday.co.uk - 10/9/2003)

"Owner Rick Frost admits he should have acted sooner to salvage Panthers’ season." (peterboroughtoday.co.uk - 28/10/13)

Edited by Crump99

I am not fickle by any mean's. I just feel that the 2 riders I mentioned don't appear to be giving 100% to the cause. If they were riding to their ability, we would have lost very few matches. I am a season ticket holder, & go to a lot of away matches, including the recent northern tour. In my opinion, all the other riders are giving their all, & if we want to win anything this year, changes need to be made.

• Like 1

I find it very hard to believe that Fisher isn't giving everything. He is and by my reckoning has always been a 100% trier.

He has been affected by his family problems to be fair to him, but his heart isn't in it. Then you have a few bad meetings, & start to doubt yourself. Would love him to pull out of his slump.