British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Edinburgh :continuation Of Monarchs' Losing Run: Wednesday, July 23

Thanks for the updates guys, much appreciated

Thanks for the updates guys, much appreciated

The drizzle has now all but stopped, bit misty, at the minute IMO there isn't any reason why we shouldn't get a meeting tonight, lets hope it stays that way.

• Like 3

Good news indeed.

A couple of pints with the Big Taximan (closet bandit), one of Mr Anderson's incomparable burgers and a Berwick win :)

Edited by Halifaxtiger

Good news indeed.

A couple of pints with the Big Taximan, one of Mr Anderson's incomparable burgers and a Berwick win :)

2 out of 3 mate :drink::drink: :drink: :drink:

google berwick sailing club webcam .

For what benefit, I am 300 mtres from the club house, I can see what the weather is like through my shop door. ;)

The weathers Gods have certainly smiled on Berwick today, the forecast heavy showers so far haven't turned up. Its been dull, misty and grey all day and but for a sprinkling of rain around lunchtime its been dry, so looks like we will get a meeting tonight.

PS I wouldn't mind a pound every time we here the word smug from the centre green this evening. :)

• Like 1

For what benefit, I am 300 mtres from the club house, I can see what the weather is like through my shop door. ;)

sorry did not mean to upset you,

The weathers Gods have certainly smiled on Berwick today, the forecast heavy showers so far haven't turned up. Its been dull, misty and grey all day and but for a sprinkling of rain around lunchtime its been dry, so looks like we will get a meeting tonight.

PS I wouldn't mind a pound every time we here the word smug from the centre green this evening. :)

Don't jinx it :D

Don't jinx it :D

Drizzle has started again.

Currently on my my way down and it's raining pretty hard is it going to be worth travelling all the way down?

Currently on my my way down and it's raining pretty hard is it going to be worth travelling all the way down?

We have a heavy mist and drizzle in Berwick just now, it seems there has been rain all around Berwick today which has all missed Berwick, until now.

Twenty miles south of the track we've had thick low cloud and steady light rain for nearly an hour now and no breeze of note to blow it away. Looking at the rain radar there is a wide band of rain that seems to be slowly edging its way up the coast. Not looking too promising for speedway, but OK for a fish supper in Berwick !

Forecast suggests rain until about 6 ish then dry afterwards