British Speedway Forum

So do we have a date for the opening GP in Warsaw - subject to signed contracts???

• Like 1

any news on the SWC venue for Race Off and Final. RIga was mentioned somewhere but maybe thats been shelved after the GP went belly up..

any news on the SWC venue for Race Off and Final. RIga was mentioned somewhere but maybe thats been shelved after the GP went belly up..

think it will be closer to home than Riga

All 4 rounds in GB let's show the world how great we are at organising events.

2 of the rounds will be
  • Like 1

2 of the rounds will be

Are we talking GB straight to the final? Is that fact?

As I have mentioned before, the Danish GP was likely to move to Horsens and CASA Arena, it has now been confirmed. Length of contract is not known

Som Ekstra Bladet afslørede tilbage i juni, så bliver det CASA Arena i Horsens, der til næste år lægger underlag og tribuner til det danske speedway-Grand Prix

http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_sport/motorsport/speedway/article4981394.ece

Edited by Ghostwalker

think it will be closer to home than Riga

2 of the rounds will be

Rosco may be very pleased

BELIEVE it is a three year deal

we had a look at the Cassa Arena two weeks ago when we was in Denmark for the Holsted Euro round Horsens seems a good place also the Arena seems compact will be interesting how big the track will be under 300 m ?id say tickets will be like gold dust also as I guess some seats will be lost at the front . Also handy for getting a cheap flight as bang smack between to Airports Arhus and Billund airports .

Are we talking GB straight to the final? Is that fact?

like I said you won't have far to travel

SWC Final in Kings Lynn right? That's what I read somewhere a while ago.

we had a look at the Cassa Arena two weeks ago when we was in Denmark for the Holsted Euro round Horsens seems a good place also the Arena seems compact will be interesting how big the track will be under 300 m ?id say tickets will be like gold dust also as I guess some seats will be lost at the front . Also handy for getting a cheap flight as bang smack between to Airports Arhus and Billund airports .

like I said you won't have far to travel

THE track will be the same size as Parken ... will hold around 13,500 which was the crowd in Copenhagen this year.

SWC Final in Kings Lynn right? That's what I read somewhere a while ago.

DON'T think any decision has been made as yet