British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Glasgow Vs Scunthorpe (pl) (monday 14/07/2014)

Should be a good meeting.

Scunny bring in one of the Smugs (Max Fricke) in place of Nicolai Klindt, who is riding for Leicester.

All the best

Rob

Any news on the weather,think of leaving in an hour and forecast looks a bit wet!!

Any news on the weather,think of leaving in an hour and forecast looks a bit wet!!

Started raining around an hour ago more drizzle than heavy but forecast is for this to continue most off the day drying up around 7.30.

Rain quite heavy now if it keeps up as the forecast suggest's another rain off looks on the cards.

This must be in serious danger now , it's pouring

it's off, according to Facebook

This must be in serious danger now , it's pouring

i cant believe that this wasnt called earlier,the forcast was for 6 hrs of quite heavy rain

hope you havent travelled too far so far Montie :(

hope you havent travelled too far so far Montie :(

Travelled at my own risk,no drama,just a shame the Glasgow promotion couldnt look at the weather forecast!!

thats how it goes i guess!!!

• Like 1

i cant believe that this wasnt called earlier,the forcast was for 6 hrs of quite heavy rain

With Wolbert, Thomsen and Lykke being flown in and our backlog of rain affected fixtures it was always going to be given every chance to go ahead.

Typically it was glorious yesterday on our normal race day and even the forecast for tomorrow looks decent!

Travelled at my own risk,no drama,just a shame the Glasgow promotion couldnt look at the weather forecast!!

thats how it goes i guess!!!

They have called it off quite a bit sooner than they often do and earlier than I thought they would. I live up near Stirling and the majority of rain offs this year have been as I drove into the car park - after having paid my £2! (hey the Scot in me shows there, grudging the £2 lol)

No comfort to you though :(

Ironic yesterday was so nice as well. Hope you make it up for a rain free re staging!

Probably because of the same reason you travelled ie forecasts aren't always accurate.

Havent seen any updates on berge . Any news on when back.

Dimitri due to ride against Bandits on 27th July
  • Like 1