British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Berwick V Rye House (pl) - Now 23/8

Absolute guff from most of em. Only Steve can hold his head up and say he gave it his best. Olly can be excused. Hawkins was a shocking guest, one of the worst efforts I've seen. Campton was as expected.

Hardly a pass all night, blue groove on bend one after 8 heats.

Amazing the difference one night makes paid sixteen as a guest at Workington and our former leader JB manages a point tonight better than none i suppose,

Glad i didn't go,had a great time watching Lakeside torn apart by Coventry with the Rye House owned rider Jason Garrity top scoring for Coventry instead of being in Berwick where he should have been riding,what a joke our once great sport has become

Fair play to Steve Boxall seems Edward forgot all he learnt about the Berwick track then

Hope the Newcastle meeting is better to watch

Apart from the brilliant Danny King passing both Bandits on the banking of bend 3 & 4 in heat 11 it was pretty much from the gate rubbish. Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

It amazes me that people think he is pulling up trees in the EL even. Lets have a look at the riders who he has actually beaten in the EL this season other than his team mates and his fellow draft riders, most of those he should be beating anyway considering he was one of the highest graded.

Nicolai Klindt - PL 6/7 point man, on par with Garrity.

Richard Lawson (2 times) - PL 8 point man, where Garrity should be this season anyway.

Dakota North (2 times) - PL 6/7 pointer. North was a non finisher when Garrity beat him at Coventry 9/5.

Simon Gustafsson - EL 6 pointer.

Ty Proctor (2 times) - Riding pants this season, his PL average shows that. Garrity should be beating him.

Nico Covatti - PL 6/7 pointer.

Richie Worrall - Having a poor season, Garrity should be on par with him.

Michael Palm Toft - PL 5 pointer.

Scott Nicholls - Beat him guesting for Birmingham at Belle Vue.

Jacob Thorssell - EL 6 pointer.

Ricky Wells - PL 6/7 pointer.

Nick Morris - Morris was excluded when Garrity beat him on 18/8

That's 12 , a majority of whom Garrity is on par with. Not exactly setting the world alight. This shows he's picking up the majority of his points from NL riders.

Apologies from swerving off the actual thread topic.

Lets not forget that he also beat the current World Champion on his own patch at the British Final, and but for last gasp swoop from Bomber Harris Jason would have been in the final.

Lets not forget that he also beat the current World Champion on his own patch at the British Final, and but for last gasp swoop from Bomber Harris Jason would have been in the final.

Let's see how he does tomorrow against Berwick

Let's see how he does tomorrow against Berwick

Not disputing that his performances have not been up to scratch for Rye, not really looked at them to be honest.

But Rocket Ben is talking about his Elite League meetings and the standard of rider he is beating in the Elite League, which is a bit unfair, basically he is trying to point out that he has not beat any of the top riders in the Elite League.

That would be difficult with the position he rides in the team, as he is never programmed to ride against them, you cannot win or lose to rider if you don't race them. .

Amazing the difference one night makes paid sixteen as a guest at Workington and our former leader JB manages a point tonight better than none i suppose,

Glad i didn't go,had a great time watching Lakeside torn apart by Coventry with the Rye House owned rider Jason Garrity top scoring for Coventry instead of being in Berwick where he should have been riding,what a joke our once great sport has become

Fair play to Steve Boxall seems Edward forgot all he learnt about the Berwick track then

Kennett never learned anything when he was there ,he was better away from home when he was a Bandit.

Kennett never learned anything when he was there ,he was better away from home when he was a Bandit.

None of the Rockets wanted to come to Berwick tonight. The idea was to turn up, ride and get away without any damage. Only Steve Boxall didn't read the script and rode his balls off. Fair play to him.

None of the Rockets wanted to come to Berwick tonight. The idea was to turn up, ride and get away without any damage. Only Steve Boxall didn't read the script and rode his balls off. Fair play to him.

Boxall is a decent rider when he wants to be,he has been decent at Berwick in the past.Berwick have the same attitude when they go to Armadale IMO.

I reckon we could take the Monarchs over two legs

There would have to be a spectacular improvement in the performance at Armadale. I've seen you twice there this year. You've no chance on that evidence. Edited by Shadders

There would have to be a spectacular improvement in the performance at Armadale. I've seen you twice there this year. You've no chance on that evidence.

Most teams stand little or no chance round Armadale, Berwick sit at the top of that list.

• Like 1

I really feel we can hit 60 against them next time as long as all the riders are on it

You're understandably euphoric after a couple of thumping home wins against two sides who were well below par, but you're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think the Moanarchs are gonna roll over and have their belly tickled.

You've had a very good season, but come the play offs it's all gonna unravel.

Edited by Shadders

Not a meeting for the purists last night Rye House where as awful as most people had predicted , with a makeshift team I don't suppose you can expect much else , Still a win is a win and all that & hopefully we can make it a double tonight in the return