British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Lady

Swc Event 2 Sweden. 29/7/14

Knew you would but he will cause a serious injury one day & is lucky he doesn't ride in the same era as Gollob, Nicki & a fit Emil amongst others in their prime as they wouldn't just move aside like the riders do now.

That made me chuckle. I've seen some great races between Darcy and Emil, both giving no quarter but both leaving racing room. Hard but fair, which is totally different to what Killer was up to tonight.

Knew you would but he will cause a serious injury one day & is lucky he doesn't ride in the same era as Gollob, Nicki & a fit Emil amongst others in their prime as they wouldn't just move aside like the riders do now.

He wont cause injury, no nicki doesnt move over quite the opposite or didnt you see his move on darcy at cardiff

No one should be fooled by him, because he posted the opposite on another thread.

Any initial thoughts on the Danish team for the final based on tonight? I'd personally like to see Mads and Anderson with Niels and Nicki

IMO there is only one place up for grabs, Pedersen and NKI will definitely come into the team, MJJ will to IMO but less likely. On tonight's showing I think Hans Anderson will get a place, Killdemand is to much of a gamble, and I think we saw the best of Pedersen and he cant do any better.

He wont cause injury, no nicki doesnt move over quite the opposite or didnt you see his move on darcy at cardiff

Nicki is the only rider who doesn't get intimidated by Darcy in the modern day riders.

If I were the Danish Manager I'd go with Niels, Nicky Pedersen; MJJ and Hans Andersen. Feel sorry for the rest of the riders, but when your country is that strong, someone will always be disappointed.

• Like 1

Nicki is the only rider who doesn't get intimidated by Darcy in the modern day riders.

Rubbish no one is intimidated, nicki is dirty and cant help himself

I read on twitter that Berntzon's throttle handle came off in the re-start of his first heat which caused the pirouette.

If I were the Danish Manager I'd go with Niels, Nicky Pedersen; MJJ and Hans Andersen. Feel sorry for the rest of the riders, but when your country is that strong, someone will always be disappointed.

I don't think a MJJ with a doubtful form would be a better choice the Kildemand even though Kildemand is a bit unreliable and more likely to sustain a X.

Edited by Ghostwalker

The scary thing is the Danes could probably put out 3 teams in this World Cup and get 2 medals! Puk, Pedersen, Pedersen, Mads, MJJ, Larsen, Mads, Klindt, Anderson, Bjerre, Madsen, Kildemand and Bech. I've inlcuded an extra in case of injury :D

Edited by SCB

I'd pick Iversen, Nicki P, Andersen with Mads

Killer is probably quicker than the last two but showed tonight that he could crack when the chips are down. He was riding on the edge and was lucky not to hurt someone or himself. Exciting but he lacks experience and rides like a loony.

Agree with that, those four are reliable under pressure and proven winners at this level.. :t:

• Like 1