3 Doyle

4 Batchelor

Poland-WHITE

1 Protasewicz

2 Kasprzak

3 kolodziej

4 Hampel

GB?

edit, ignore that you fooled me putting on the other page.... :)

Edited by Jacques

Am I wrong but I thought some clown said they were not going to be posting again until September as they messed up big time the other night??

• Like 1

Am I wrong but I thought some clown said they were not going to be posting again until September as they messed up big time the other night??

He didn't mess up though.He just did his usual thing, and posted two different results, under two different names.

No MJJ is a huge blooper by the Danish manager, this Danish side is not going to win.

Mads over MJJ? What on earth.

Easy Poland win.. Odds of 4/5 are great value!

What happened to you not posting again if Sweden lost?

• Like 1

If I've got it right it's a tough heat 1 for Stead, he's only got to beat Holder, Hampel and Iversen

Should be a tight affair as Poland & Denmark aren't as strong as in previous years so all up for grabs.

A good night for Chris & Darcy should see them very close unless Troy & Jason have mares.

If I've got it right it's a tough heat 1 for Stead, he's only got to beat Holder, Hampel and Iversen

Poor stead, it's like being in a GP

GB def the underdogs but just hope they give it a good go and stay safe.

My motto is anybody but Australia although agree Poland and Denmark not looking as strong as usual. Will have to hope Ward is as poor as he was in event 1.

Steady will have his special AshTech underneath him so I'm not too worried about him. Good gater & I believe a very good rider. Woffy will will be Woffy. I'm more concerned about the standards of King & Harris. Harris especially who on big tracks in the GP's has looked like a snail. Let's hope that riding for our Nation gives them something extra. A medal is up for grabs and we're good enough to take it but everyone has to be on it. No passengers.

• Like 1

Steady will have his special AshTech underneath him so I'm not too worried about him. Good gater & I believe a very good rider. Woffy will will be Woffy. I'm more concerned about the standards of King & Harris. Harris especially who on big tracks in the GP's has looked like a snail. Let's hope that riding for our Nation gives them something extra. A medal is up for grabs and we're good enough to take it but everyone has to be on it. No passengers.

And yet in EL Harris has been flying, it's Tai who has been a worry. If Harris brings EL form we will be fine.

He didn't mess up though.He just did his usual thing, and posted two different results, under two different names.

just ban him do us all a favour

• Like 2