British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Who Will Make The Playoffs ?

Edinburgh have been dominant at home, and every time I've had a peek at their away meetings they seem to have picked up the full 4 points more often than not!

Edinburgh have been comfortably the best team in the league this year, and deserve to be champions IMO.

Quite right - they do.

They may not be though................................................................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If Ash Birks is injured then we are very very weak at the tail end and will suffer big style.

Depends on you replace with him with. How about Boxall? Scored 8,9 & 12 in his 3 meetings for Rye away at Ipswich this season from the main part of the team.

More bad news for Kyle Howarth and Workington, looks like Kyle will be out for the rest of the season after the crash at Coventry on Monday night, get well soon Kyle. :sad:

More bad news for Kyle Howarth and Workington, looks like Kyle will be out for the rest of the season after the crash at Coventry on Monday night, get well soon Kyle. :sad:

Reports on Speedway365 suggest that Howarth will be out for two weeks but hopes to be back to play some part in the play-offs for both Coventry and Workington but giving the extent of his injury that might be a tad optimistic.

There's no reason why we can't get through! It's this already beaten attitude that is really pissing me off with some of our fans!

There's no reason why we can't get through! It's this already beaten attitude that is really pissing me off with some of our fans!

Not just the fans, the riders need to go there on friday believing they can get a decent result as often they are beaten before a race is started. Wethers at reserve could have a big influence in how close a result we get although to be fair Alex had a decent meeting last time he was there albeit as a guest. Im hoping for a decent performance at the Dale then turn them over at Berwick on Saturday

• Like 2

Not just the fans, the riders need to go there on friday believing they can get a decent result as often they are beaten before a race is started. Wethers at reserve could have a big influence in how close a result we get although to be fair Alex had a decent meeting last time he was there albeit as a guest. Im hoping for a decent performance at the Dale then turn them over at Berwick on Saturday

Have to agree ,the fans are only giving an opinion on how they see the Team perform at Armadale and let's be honest the riders should be able to adapt better to a track that they have all ridden at for a number of seasons.the main problem is the Monarchs have a very strong team,it is certainly not a trick track it is a technical track and set ups have to be right. On what I have seen this season a result at Armadale would be unexpected especially without Jensen.