British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow V Somerset Pl Sun Aug 17th 2014 @3p.m.

I could easily do the first 15 feet, no problem.

So it's a relay then. :D

• Like 1

Dimitri broken wrist (or whatever) !

I am now officially touching cloth that Le Wonderbairn doesn't become a Glasgow asset.

6H and 6A to become an asset right?

This really is going to be a tough one, we need the Two Kevins, Rusty, Anders and Kasper to step up to the plate, and anything from Viktor or Alex is a bonus.

• Like 2

If he hasn't done enough meetings we should have a whip round and fly him over for every match needed.

Get him on a bike with stabilizers, and have someone run round beside him doing the clutch and steering whilst he does the throttle.

Simplees

I thought all your riders were doing that this season George? ;) Damn shame for Berge after just getting back that's he's suffered another injury so quickly, get well soon.

Anders Thomsen saying this could be his last week as a Glasgow rider after he blow 2 engines tonight at Berwick.

Anders Thomsen saying this could be his last week as a Glasgow rider after he blow 2 engines tonight at Berwick.

Withdrawing his services?

Withdrawing his services?

he posted it on facebook but it has been deleted in the past 5 minutes.

He said that he blow 2 engines tonight at Berwick. Then said something along the lines of having to pay £500 on flights and that this could be his last week as a glasgow rider.

Basically he is struggling badly financially which is a real shame as the guy is box office to watch.

After reading his comments it kinda backs up the rumours some Glasgow riders not getting paid on time.

After reading his comments it kinda backs up the rumours some Glasgow riders not getting paid on time.

Oh dear , nasty rumours about Glasgow sweeping the Dump on a Friday . The concern is touching , but with Alan Dick still heavily involved with the club , that wont happen . I think this is more the lad's frustration with the financial outlay when riders go through a spate of blown engines . He's not the first speedway rider that's happened to and wont be the last .

Its starting to sound like its up to Rusty to take it to them. What happens in the other 10 heats may be difficult.

Its starting to sound like its up to Rusty to take it to them. What happens in the other 10 heats may be difficult.

let's hope the track isn't too wet then :shock: . Real backs to the wall stuff today against title challengers

Is the weather okay?

could go either way mate . Not raining at the moment and it hasn't since i got up at 8 . But there are threatening clouds around and we are forecast showers

could go either way mate . Not raining at the moment and it hasn't since i got up at 8 . But there are threatening clouds around and we are forecast showers

Ta.

3 oclock kick off aye?