British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hampshire3321

Torun Sgp 2014 (inc Sunday)

Effing and jeffing from nicki, gotta be fair that incident will happen ten times and 5 will go either way

Mr PC Pearson is having a fit now with Pedersen effing and blinding. Brilliant stuff.

JT.

Yes, they stick a camera in his face and then apologise for the language. What do they expect in that situation?

Incidentally, my sympathies are with Nicky over that decision.

Edited by norbold
  • Like 4

Nickis reputation has been costing him lately.

True, but tonight he was harshly excluded. TV never learn, stick a camera in front of a fallen or excluded rider and they are bound to be swearing, what do these idiot TV cameramen expect.

Never Nikki steamed through he was stupid
KK almost did him a favor by trying to stay on
Most woulda just bailed

True, but tonight he was harshly excluded. TV never learn, stick a camera in front of a fallen or excluded rider and they are bound to be swearing, what do these idiot TV cameramen expect.

They expect exactly what they get and then pay lip service by apologising. It makes good TV and they know it.

Effing and jeffing from nicki, gotta be fair that incident will happen ten times and 5 will go either way

Unless Nicki is involved because then he will be excluded 12 times out of ten no matter the situation.

• Like 1

Awful decision by Gardell.

As a former rider Gardell should definetly see that Kasprzak could have stayed on if he wanted to.

And why is Castagna in the pits? He should know not to argue with riders in the pits!!

What a night, absolutely love it when it's like this

• Like 1

Never Nikki steamed through he was stupid

KK almost did him a favor by trying to stay on

Most woulda just bailed

Kasprzak didn`t have the balls to bail.......

I do not like pederson's style of riding but I think that was a racing incident.

speedway needs to change its rules

if the decision is highly debatable (as in law) then pederson is not guilty

In such an important race too

I think all 4 should be called back and start again

This needs looking at

3th place for Tai would be good for speedway in UK, so I support Tai in this one! btw. get tracks like Bydgoszcz, Torun and Czestochowa in UK. Kings Lynn and Coventry are good but those three are great. Like someone said earlier those trick tracks are bad for speedway. Home win is great but I would like to see racing instead of just gate and go 5-1s. People want to see quality racing. Home win is just a bonus?

What a night, absolutely love it when it's like this

Absolutely, thank you Eurosport for picking up the GP rights. To this day I am amazed Sky dumped the GPs and kept the Elite League.