British Speedway Forum

Who woke you up. Your obsessed mate. Go back to bed..

You really don't like sensible reply's do you. Your prime star rider gets caught and you don't like other fans understandably discussing it. I think it's time you turned your PC off

Edited by hyderd
  • Like 3

You really don't like sensible reply's do you. Your prime star rider gets caught and you don't like other fans understandably discussing it. I think it's time you turned your PC off

I think its time you read their posts. They are hanging him out to dry, and that is NOT discussion.. I think its time you turned your computer off.

I think its time you read their posts. They are hanging him out to dry, and that is NOT discussion.. I think its time you turned your computer off.

I he'd arrived at the meeting 'dry' he wouldn't have had a problem :drink:

• Like 1

He knew the rules and chose not to play by them.His and only his fault.

Others may also have had close calls on the plonk front but he was the one who got caught.

Get over it.

• Like 2

I he'd arrived at the meeting 'dry' he wouldn't have had a problem :drink:

Nobody is disputing that. But the way some, no, many on here are hanging him is a discrace. But then its also a Poole thing..

He knew the rules and chose not to play by them.His and only his fault.

Others may also have had close calls on the plonk front but he was the one who got caught.

Get over it.

Me get over it. Seems you are one of many who clearly have to much time on your hands...

Edited by Starman2006

Its what opposing fans do, get over it.

Nobody is disputing that. But the way some, no, many on here are hanging him is a discrace. But then its also a Poole thing..

Me get over it. Seems you are one of many who clearly have to much time on your hands...

It's not a Poole thing with me .It's a reality thing.

If it had been PUK,Grin or any of them I'd have had the same opinion.He broke the rules so get over it.Sooner a risk got caught than put someone in the fence.

• Like 1

Would love you to point us in the direction of all those posters asking for him to be "hanged". All I've read is people expecting an appropriate punishment. Two years is the maximum, haven't seen many asking for that let alone anything more.

Only person making it a Poole thing is you.

• Like 3

Yet again we have to read starmans drivel about it being a Poole thing.

change the recoed pal its boring.

a rider is caught intoxicated and you believe people only want him banned because he rides for Poole!

well i suppose your posts make us laugh

Would love you to point us in the direction of all those posters asking for him to be "hanged". All I've read is people expecting an appropriate punishment. Two years is the maximum, haven't seen many asking for that let alone anything more.

Only person making it a Poole thing is you.

I haven't got the time to go through 2000 posts. Even you should know that's not feasible. but they are their, by the bundles..

Its what opposing fans do, get over it.

So you admit its a poole thing. What a sad bunch you are..