British Speedway Forum

Sidney,put your slippers on,pour yerself a brandy ,light up a cigar and relax......

now that is written in stunning english

you are one of the badmouthers who argue and abuse people.

try reading your last line again. NOBODY has said they wouldnt want Ward to ride you fool. What we have said is right now Magic is the better option quite simple really if you read posts properly rather than just get angry all the time.

Why would you ever be listened to ? by the british speedway promoters.Why would Poole speedway as a example why would they worry about the crap you spout about there club.??

Sidney,put your slippers on,pour yerself a brandy ,light up a cigar and relax......

I don't drink off the top shelf.

Why would you ever be listened to ? by the british speedway promoters.Why would Poole speedway as a example why would they worry about the crap you spout about there club.??I don't drink off the top shelf.

what on earth are you prattling on about! Post in English and in sentences next time, poor old fool

I dont expect the views on here to mirror the terraces because on Pooles terraces there is probably a load of screaming girls who want Ward, along with the usual Poole fans who can never see any wrong and think the sun shines out of the arse of the promotion and Ward

However on thsi forum it was very mixed over wether Ward should be back amongst people i feel are genuine Poole fans like foreverblue and chris4gillian.

I dont take posts from people like starman as serious.

Therefore i believe die hard Poole and speedway fans were not to disappointed they got Magic and not Ward

Magic will score as well if not bette than Ward. But unlike Ward he is a professional and doesnt cause problems.

You just qualified my post.

You take the opinions posted on here by a handfull to represent the opinions of hundreds on the terraces.

Edited by pugwash

I dont expect the views on here to mirror the terraces because on Pooles terraces there is probably a load of screaming girls who want Ward, along with the usual Poole fans who can never see any wrong and think the sun shines out of the arse of the promotion and Ward

However on thsi forum it was very mixed over wether Ward should be back amongst people i feel are genuine Poole fans like foreverblue and chris4gillian.

I dont take posts from people like starman as serious.

Therefore i believe die hard Poole and speedway fans were not to disappointed they got Magic and not Ward

Magic will score as well if not bette than Ward. But unlike Ward he is a professional and doesnt cause problems.

Screaming Girls on Terraces? firstly I am not a Poole supporter and looking back over my records I only attended 14 meetings at Winbourne Road last year. This is far less than Lynn, Wolverhampton, Somerset and Swindon that I attented. I always get to a meeting early get my programme and go for a pint, and I have never ever had a problem with Poole supporters, I ahve had some memorable chats and discussions over a pint with Poole supporters. I get the impression that you do not attend many meetings at Winbourne Road, maybe I am wrong. But the comments and where you get your facts from bewilders me. I think yu are digging yourself a big deep hole as IMO I dont think you have any knowledge what really goes on at Poole!

• Like 3

Still waiting for the FIM statement to explain why/how they turned up to a hearing with a breath test machine and a test certificate that didn't match!!?

There is loads left in this thread if/when the FIM explain their decision. :shock:

Edited by Skidder1

Still waiting for the FIM statement to explain why/how they turned up to a hearing with a breath test machine and a test certificate that didn't match!!?

There is loads left in this thread if/when the FIM explain their decision. :shock:

How about Ward explaining his decision why thought it was ok to go drinking the night before a GP, and thinking he was going to get away with it, possibly putting his fellow riders in danger.

• Like 8

Screaming Girls on Terraces? firstly I am not a Poole supporter and looking back over my records I only attended 14 meetings at Winbourne Road last year. This is far less than Lynn, Wolverhampton, Somerset and Swindon that I attented. I always get to a meeting early get my programme and go for a pint, and I have never ever had a problem with Poole supporters, I ahve had some memorable chats and discussions over a pint with Poole supporters. I get the impression that you do not attend many meetings at Winbourne Road, maybe I am wrong. But the comments and where you get your facts from bewilders me. I think yu are digging yourself a big deep hole as IMO I dont think you have any knowledge what really goes on at Poole!

I totally agree he hasn't a clue,i have spoke with endless Poole fans at the Abbey over the years and there is great banter between us a few of them remember the lean times Poole endured over a period from being champions in 1969 onwards.Ward i only support as a speedway fan,who wants to see the best ride and when focused he is one of the best.I have not been to Poole as much over the years as i would of liked, a beautiful area a great day out with the speedway thrown in at night a great day i went there quite alot in the 80s (ie Autrey,Lee, Davis days.
  • Like 1

What happened to the off duty policeman?

Edited by BWitcher

I totally agree he hasn't a clue,i have spoke with endless Poole fans at the Abbey over the years and there is great banter between us a few of them remember the lean times Poole endured over a period from being champions in 1969 onwards.Ward i only support as a speedway fan,who wants to see the best ride and when focused he is one of the best.I have not been to Poole as much over the years as i would of liked, a beautiful area a great day out with the speedway thrown in at night a great day i went there quite alot in the 80s (ie Autrey,Lee, Davis days.

Yes Sidney like you, i like to watch the best, exciting riders, its like last night at OTA, was so looking forward to watch Kurtz, and boy he did not let me down

right let me try and spell out to you what i have posted because obviously the brain cell isnt working.

1. On this forum it is quite split as to wether Poole fans would want Ward in the team this season

2. I thought this may translate to the terraces, not a daft opinion.

3. Magic is performing as good if not better than Ward

4. Not once have i said i dont want to see Ward race.

Hope you can compute that.

However i ask the question would you prefer Ward or Magic? Seems on here the real fans want Janowski

right let me try and spell out to you what i have posted because obviously the brain cell isnt working.

1. On this forum it is quite split as to wether Poole fans would want Ward in the team this season

However i ask the question would you prefer Ward or Magic? Seems on here the real fans want Janowski

They love both the Poole fans, and i myself support both riders and both have a longterm future at the club, this forum is not an overwhelming feeling of any club in my book.The people i speak to want Ward involved in speedway, he is brilliant at it i do UNDERSTAND though he has to toe the line and knuckle down not many more chances left for him.I know you dislike Middleditch but for me his loyalty to Darcy has been brilliant,i can identify with that i have three real close friends who i would support to the hilt and vice versa friendship means everything.

Yes Sidney like you, i like to watch the best, exciting riders, its like last night at OTA, was so looking forward to watch Kurtz, and boy he did not let me down

I went on Thursday to see him alone,not a great evening for him but he will be a force no doubt about that. Edited by sidney

They love both the Poole fans, and i myself support both riders and both have a longterm future at the club, this forum is not an overwhelming feeling of any club in my book.The people i speak to want Ward involved in speedway, he is brilliant at it i do UNDERSTAND though he has to toe the line and knuckle down not many more chances left for him.I know you dislike Middleditch but for me his loyalty to Darcy has been brilliant,i can identify with that i have three real close friends who i would support to the hilt and vice versa friendship means everything.

I went on Thursday to see him alone,not a great evening for him but he will be a force no doubt about that.

I have to speak as i find & i have always found Middleditch very approachable, only last night at the OTA he was happy to chat when i got him to sign some old action photos of him

right let me try and spell out to you what i have posted because obviously the brain cell isnt working

He would be as Ward has been banned from riding for the last seven months. Keep up. :wink: