British Speedway Forum

if only Darcy had used a straw

lol even more drunk!! and quicker through a straw :(
  • Like 1

Don't you get more drunk if you use a straw?

Ward was eating from a straw after that fight in the pub

• Like 3

Just to put things in perspective Skidder...

Who really gives a f**k when the lowlife hears from the FIM (you might not like their procedures, but it would appear to be normal practise)

As for the scumbag, I wouldn't take my youngest daughter (now 17) to any meeting he would be involved in - end of...a few less 'bums on seats there' Starman !

Middlo is just a moron with his keyboard finger perpetually up his arse and the dapper be-suited Matt Ford is a megalomaniac and a hopeful James Bond villain wannabee..

That my friends is the 2015 Poole Pirates (BTW...I feel sorry for Magic).. :t::D

Ouch!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Try reading..

Yep quite right you do. You've just realised that after all this time... :t:

Don't wiorry about it. Good job your not a poole fan, otherwise you'd get torn to pieces... Yes im sure this time Darcy will learn his lesson from this.

How gullible are you?

Nobody can say that with such certainty. Especially after his other brushes with authority when he has also said "I won't do it again".

Wake up and smell the coffee Starman - you are making yourself look foolish on this Thread.

One question that has remained unanswered in this whole sorry mess is who among Darcys advisors / mates / pit crew thought it was a good idea to allow him to consume alcohol less than 24 hours before a GP ? Surely someone in his team should of had the sense to see that this was not the greatest of ideas especially after already dodging a bullet earlier in the season , and been able to talk to him and tell that maybe he should lay off the booze , but unfortunately for Darcy as on his crew is probably Middlo it's understandable why we are in this clusteridiot of a situation now, perhaps one lesson he's learned is that he needs better mates around him and not a bunch of clowns who want party all the time

Edited by DSC67
  • Like 2

Deleted double post

Edited by Trees

He missed the last two months of the season so not much of a ban really is it ? FIM are doing there job correctly, yes slow but the same for everyone at the end of the day.

And the 2015 GPs and possibly a Polish position haven't I read?

How gullible are you?

Nobody can say that with such certainty. Especially after his other brushes with authority when he has also said "I won't do it again".

Wake up and smell the coffee Starman - you are making yourself look foolish on this Thread.

he makes himself look foolish on every thread. go and check out the amount of people who ridicule his posts on whatever thread he is on.

Im still unsure if he is thick or if he is a troll, its one or the other

he makes himself look foolish on every thread. go and check out the amount of people who ridicule his posts on whatever thread he is on.

Can`t he be a thick troll ???

• Like 3

if you ignored him he might eventually go away....

How gullible are you?

I hope he rams your words right up you back passage... And if he did we wouldn't hear a murmur out of you..

if you ignored him he might eventually go away....

Not a chance...Why should i , im entitled to my opinion, if people don't like that then tough. Its that idiot with the wig who should be doing the dissapearing act. Biggest troll ive ever known.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

Yes but Starry,you are right up Wards back passage and we can't shut you up!

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

and we can't shut you up!

Why should you. Im entitled to my opinion, whether people like it or not. Time flys and Darcy has to learn, sooner rather than later, because before he knows it he will be 35.

I hope he rams your words right up you back passage... And if he did we wouldn't hear a murmur out of you..

Not a chance...Why should i , im entitled to my opinion, if people don't like that then tough. Its that idiot with the wig who should be doing the dissapearing act. Biggest troll ive ever known.

Do you not see/grasp the commonality in virtually everyone's posts these days.................. they all (quite correctly) believe it is YOU that is the dick!

• Like 3

Do you not see/grasp the commonality in virtually everyone's posts these days.................. they all (quite correctly) believe it is YOU that is the dick!

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me then...