British Speedway Forum

They have up to 45 days to give him an answer so haven't done anything wrong. Hearing was only last week.

Muddlo wasn't there so he wouldn't know.

Even if Muddlo was there, he probably wouldn't know!

You just have to see how much sympathy he got on his twitter feed when he advised them there wasnt going to be a same day decision.

That said I wonder whether ward simply mis-understood something that was said about the timing of the decision?

You can understand Ward misunderstanding but his legal team were there I think I read, so you would assume they didn't misunderstand, or have badly advised Ward.

Once gain, Why would he say it, what did he have to gain.

Quite simple......... an attempt to further discredit the other side in the eye of the public?

Obviously some are easily "taken-in" !!!

• Like 6

Of course he had something to gain, and the deluded folk like yourself are showing exactly why.

The moment Darcy made his tweet, several of us commented on here what would happen. The 7 days would elapse without a decision (obviously) and the Ward camp could once again play the sympathy card. It's only sycophants and quite frankly downright fools who fall for it. I'll let you decide which camp you fall into.

Sympathy again.

Which he is getting from his lackeys.

BW - I am no Ward lackey. I have stated my point of view before - 12 Month Ban and 12 Month Ban suspended for two years as long as there are no further 'incidents'. That is my view only. Tsunami probably won't agree with me - he is entitled to disagree - that is what debate is about.

Tsunami is right when he says that some of the comments on here are over the top - that is why I 'Liked' his Posts. It has nothing to do with sycophancy - it is only a different point of view.

You can understand Ward misunderstanding but his legal team were there I think I read, so you would assume they didn't misunderstand, or have badly advised Ward.

Was probably an off-duty unofficial solicitor

• Like 1

perhaps he misunderstood his legal team at the end of the hearing.

Lawyer says "Darcy we expect a verdict within fortyfive days"

Darcy hears "Darcy we expect a verdict within four to five days"

• Like 5

perhaps he misunderstood his legal team at the end of the hearing.

Lawyer says "Darcy we expect a verdict within fortyfive days"

Darcy hears "Darcy we expect a verdict within four to five days"

To which Neil Fiddlesnitch tells the world to expect an answer within a week.

Oh Dear :-

Illustrious Sycophants

Lackeys

Deluded folk

Downright fools

Diddleswitch

Stupid

Dumb card

Fiddlesnitch

Darcy Love Crew

Befuddled Alex

Utter ignorance.

.....and just because someone has a different point of view. :shock:

Who said the art of debate is dead.

• Like 2

Goes both ways Tsunami - I've had a pro-ward supporter telling me a reply I made to a post "says alot about me", but they won't tell me what it says, and that I should keep taking the tablets! Personally I think I may have to double them to put up with some of the views on here.

Illustrious Sycophants

Lackeys

Deluded folk

Downright fools

Diddleswitch

Stupid

Dumb card

Fiddlesnitch

Darcy Love Crew

Befuddled Alex

Utter ignorance.

But we are not talking about opinions as such are we.

You believe Darcy and Middlo had been told 7 days or why would they say this.

Yet quite clearly the rest of the speedway world knows it is anything up to 45 days.

That leads to either they are mis advised, thick, or basically playing the sympathy vote.

There is no way they are mis advised lawyers dont do that.

They arent exactly brains of Britain

But it sems like they are going for the sympathy vote. The lemmings on twitter would rather believe Middlo or Ward than the normal way a process works. You can see from the responses like 'fim are a joke' and 'its dragging on' and 'how can they do this' that these people who write this are uneducated in the way this works and are basically just lovers of Ward who know no different.

So this isnt about opinion really its about who you believe. Ward and Middlo or the sensible members of the speedway world and the process the fim take.

I know what side i sit

• Like 2

Illustrious Sycophants

Lackeys

Deluded folk

Downright fools

Diddleswitch

Stupid

Dumb card

Fiddlesnitch

Darcy Love Crew

Befuddled Alex

Utter ignorance.

It's not a point of view.

It's simply being wrong.

The simple reality is a verdict is given, in writing, within 45 days of the hearing.

That is the be all and end all, it matters not one jot what Ward tweets on Twitter, what Middleditch spouts in the press. They aren't the governing body, they don't make the rules. Until the FIM say otherwise, the ruling is within 45 days.

Simple.

• Like 3

I actually think the 4 to 5 days theory could be a winner here.

• Like 1