British Speedway Forum
SCB

Lakeside Vs Poole 1st Sept (sky Meeting)

And to add salt to pirate wounds sky are now showing highlights of how we managed to throw away the league in 1999. Bad night for the pirates :(

Terrific win for Lakeside. Absolutely the right call to call it off when 9 points in front (snigers very loudly)

Edited by screamer
  • Like 1

Glad I didnt go tonight I wont bother Friday either the same team twice in the same week another joke. Looking forward to seeing Poole getting stuffed in the playoffs with their cheating promoter MF (Compton situation) and hypocrite team manager NM (Belle Vue last season)

Are you for real? It was quite clearly Lakeside who were on the fiddle here. How then they call it off like that just because they have 3 points?

No wonder Lakeside get crowds of about 200 if this is how they treat them.

I don't often get wound up by the sheer idiocy of how speedway is run but this was outrageous. The sport was brought into disrepute and nothing will be done about it.

Edited by grachan
  • Like 4

this forum would be in meltdown if Poole were winning at heat 6 but wanted to carry on to get 4 points by heat 10 british speedway is on its arse

nope should have been called off before

No it shouldn't.

My partner tells me that you think im kks. lol. Im new to the forum and obviously that makes me a target for you. Fair play if that's what you want to think. Jog on

Funny you mention KKS and `typical stevebrum comment` for a `new poster` to know so much.

Anyway sussed and put on ignore. :t:

edited to add reply to nelliejim

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 2

Should have to get to at least 12 or 13 heats to call it off. If that were the case would they even have tried to continue?

A line appeared and with more trackwork should have gone to heat 15. And they wonder why people dont go if weather looks iffy.

Watching middlo was funny. Was so angry looking. Only wants to get to a result when winning. Nothing to do with safety.

Are you fr real? It was quite clearly Lakeside who were on the fiddle here. How then they call it off like that just because they have 3 points?

No wonder Lakeside get crowds of about 200 if this is how they treat them.

I don't often get wound up by the sheer idiocy of how speedway is run but this was outrageous. The sport was brought into disrepute and nothing will be done about it.

What goes around comes around. Poole set the bench Mark 12 months ago

• Like 3

and it's in the best interests of the sport.

No idea which sport but hey Middlo baiting has a nice ring to it tonight :D:drink::cheers::D

What goes around comes around. Poole set the bench Mark 12 months ago[/quote

So? That makes it ok does it?

• Like 1

Funny you mention KKS and `typical stevebrum comment` for a `new poster` to know so much.

Anyway sussed and put on ignore. :t:

why have i been quoted in this without a answer ?

One thing in common. At both meetings when the cameras honed in on the crucial dscussions about whether to carry on the unmistakeable features of Ronnie Russell loomed in the background. Given he was not the meeting steward, does anyone know why he is at every Sky meeting?