British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Belle Vue V Coventry & Kings Lynn 22/9

You really do have a Bee in your Bonnet don't you. Yeh thats a good idea. Nice to see your waving the white flag already..

I'm not waving anything. check back and you will see I've said I think Coventry will win the play-offs.

As for the guest - if all is above board either Lynn or Bomber will tell us why it's changed. until then I will remain very suspicious.

I'm not waving anything. check back and you will see I've said I think Coventry will win the play-offs.

As for the guest - if all is above board either Lynn or Bomber will tell us why it's changed. until then I will remain very suspicious.

If you say Coventry will win the League, then i would be suspicious. You appear to have no faith in your side, a side that has made all this season, and suddenly your give up hope. Thats the difference between us and you..

Nothing to do with faith and everything to do with being without our number one and seven and not being able to replace them adequately. Swindon to win it for me as they are at full strength and in great form.

• Like 1

Nothing to do with faith and everything to do with being without our number one and seven and not being able to replace them adequately. Swindon to win it for me as they are at full strength and in great form.

Same applies with us. We have no Num 1 no Num 3 and No Num 4, and 9 times out 0f 10 no num 6 but we manage, sorry but thats just an excuse.

Edited by Starman2006

Not an excuse, an honest opinion. Milik and Pawlicki will be back for Monday week while if as rumoured little Pawlicki guests at 1 you won't be much worse off. Looks like R Lambert has got hurt tonight too just to make things worse for us.

Swindon favourites, Poole next, then Lynn & Coventry as outsiders IMO.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Same applies with us. We have no Num 1 no Num 3 and No Num 4, and 9 times out 0f 10 no num 6 but we manage, sorry but thats just an excuse.

You pretty much said the same Monday by saying if Coventry don't win by a cricket score they want shooting.Where was your faith in Poole then.

You pretty much said the same Monday by saying if Coventry don't win by a cricket score they want shooting.Where was your faith in Poole then.

Thats monday, everybody was wrong, and our guests performed.. Im talking about the League title..

Thats monday, everybody was wrong, and our guests performed.. Im talking about the League title..

But surely as we were going to get a cricket score on Monday, we'll do the same in the play-offs? You under rated your team, so stop havig a go at others for it. As it is, I think It'll be a win for Swindon and Poole are the best team so as long as they don't meet each other in the semi that'll be the final. However, I don't think it's impossible that Coventry or Lynn could do it - the top 4 is the closest it's ever been.

Ok whoever we get in the play-offs i'll say if the opposition doesn't win by a cricket score because of the guests we have,that will make everything ok.I get your drift now.

If you say Coventry will win the League, then i would be suspicious. You appear to have no faith in your side, a side that has made all this season, and suddenly your give up hope. Thats the difference between us and you..

Be as suspicious as you like. I have no side. I don't support Lynn. Haven't been to the Norfolk Arena thi season and only 3 times in the 3 seasons before that. I don't support anyone anymore.

I watch on TV and I go to occasional meetings around the country. I'm one of the fans turned off by shenanigans and outside influences and you can make of that what you will :wink:

Not an excuse, an honest opinion. Milik and Pawlicki will be back for Monday week while if as rumoured little Pawlicki guests at 1 you won't be much worse off. Looks like R Lambert has got hurt tonight too just to make things worse for us.

Swindon favourites, Poole next, then Lynn & Coventry as outsiders IMO.

How can Piotr ride for Poole?

Can guest for Ward

Didn't Wolves terminate his contract?

Belle Vue have a curfew, am I wrong to worry that our meeting on Monday may not go the distance so we may not have 15 races to get the required win? Should our meeting be first given it is so important?

Didn't Wolves terminate his contract?

No. He withheld his services.