British Speedway Forum

maybe they've had enough of all the hassle and given up

Fans gave up yonks ago

Promoters come and go, I think Berwick fans have been very loyal to the current promotion

Fans gave up yonks ago

Promoters come and go, I think Berwick fans have been very loyal to the current promotion

Correction, YOU gave up honks ago, and are hell bent on trying to convince others to do the same !
  • Like 1

Fans gave up yonks ago

Usual keyboard drivvle from you then. laughable at the best of times.

• Like 1

hoggy is best compare/centre green man in speedway

I had to leave before he finished but I thought he was hilarious would love to see him back in speedway this year.

I had to leave before he finished but I thought he was hilarious would love to see him back in speedway this year.

Does he have employment away from Speedway?

a certain announcer who gave his local speedway club great service over a few years was very upset about being given the big push and in no uncertain terms said his bit about the situation at a meeting,(not at sheffield ) from the centre green. so something tells me he wont be back. looks like he may move to pastures new. big loss for sheffield speedway.imo.

a certain announcer who gave his local speedway club great service over a few years was very upset about being given the big push and in no uncertain terms said his bit about the situation at a meeting,(not at sheffield ) from the centre green. so something tells me he wont be back. looks like he may move to pastures new. big loss for sheffield speedway.imo.

As far as announcing goes Berwick are well covered in that department.

If the Andersons decide to call it a day it won't be because of anything they've read on here, believe me.

I`d be amazed if the promotion gave a jot as to what goes on on here, after all there is only a tiny minority of Berwick fans posting on here compared to what turns up at Shielfield every Saturday.

Of it wasn't for volunteer fans at the majority of British Tracks it's doubtful that speedway would survive Imo

Unfortunately many don't get the credit they deserve

• Like 2

I see the fixture lists are out.

WHY ARE THEY NOT ON THE BERWICK WEBSITE YET.

Fixtures now on site, now all we need is a full team to fulfil them.

Fixtures now on site, now all we need is a full team to fulfil them.

plenty time speedway starts end of march worry not

What's the story with visas it's all over social media

Rumours are that non EU riders are being refused,clear as mud till BSPA issue a statement IMO

looks like all non Eu riders have been refused visas unless they have residency or dual nationality, riders have been tweeting, over 20 affected