British Speedway Forum
KEITH M

"speedway Friends"

I dunno but I got banned for saying I wasn't keen on a certain rider and next thing I know I could not get in the group, Pm'd this Karl chap and he said I must like all Speedway riders or people might take offence so he banned me.

I dunno but I got banned for saying I wasn't keen on a certain rider and next thing I know I could not get in the group, Pm'd this Karl chap and he said I must like all Speedway riders or people might take offence so he banned me.

jesus thats unreal what a pathetic spineless specimen he must be.

His group is crap anyway... Mainly him posting speedway star pics the sad man....

I left it.

Who is this Karl Fiala bloke? Does he post on here?

some little hitler with lots of old speedway stars, no backbone and a few friends of the same ilk.

Just been banned from "speedway friends" site for saying 1 word.... Someone asked the question.. "Should Gollob come back to British Speedway?" And I replied why?.. I asked Karl Fiala why the ban and he said because the poster felt intimidated....... Unbelievable lol...

you're kidding??.... Staggering!! Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 2

Can imagine all the folk on "speedway friends", saying to each other "that bunch from the b.s.f are total animals there speedway's shame...keep on getting banned thank god for karl...hail hail karl our saviour.

Can imagine all the folk on "speedway friends", saying to each other "that bunch from the b.s.f are total animals there speedway's shame...keep on getting banned thank god for karl...hail hail karl our saviour.

That's far too long a sentence, plus it makes far too much sense for 99% of the inhabitants of that particular group.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

it's a strange group. It's like a quiz about 90% of the posts on that page are pictures of old riders with the question of who's this rider?

• Like 1

jesus thats unreal what a pathetic spineless specimen he must be.

His group is crap anyway... Mainly him posting speedway star pics the sad man....

I left it.

some little hitler with lots of old speedway stars, no backbone and a few friends of the same ilk.

you're kidding??.... Staggering!!

Time for a little test i think. I'm going to attempt to join it and see how long i last.

With Gustix as a member, i doubt i'll last very long, but here goes..

• Like 4

I have a Speedway page on FB..............I try and keep it neutral and informative..........

I got banned from that particular page...........still don't know why as have never been told.........though there are some so called fans on there with their heads so far up their own backsides I am pleased to no longer be a part of it......

Thats because you kept it Neutral and Informative.. :D

It got more morons than the BSF (and I'm a member of both :o). S

Oops.. :rofl: :rofl:

Some of the old photos from the speedway star are pretty interesting, andone of the first links I clicked on had shaun moran commenting (and his profile has a few good pics). So I think it's not bad if that's what you're after.

But if you are wanting intelligent debate on speedway and other issues, you're better off getting Starman to discuss quantum physics, or gustix on why mike bast is one of the top 20 riders of all time...

• Like 2

I can see the attraction for certain people in these groups.You can post things without being challenged.I might think Mark Burrows is one of the most talented riders ever and no-one is allowed to say anything to burst my bubble.Personally i find it healthier if when i post something other people are allowed an alternative view,that is why the BSF hasl always been my main port of call on things in the speedway world and places like Karl Fialas or John Hyams groups are for insecure people or in the second case a place where the tumbleweed blows through........

it's a strange group. It's like a quiz about 90% of the posts on that page are pictures of old riders with the question of who's this rider?

And after the correct answer has been said, people still post the correct answer hours later. I used to guess Kenny Carter to everything and got called for it.. How did they know I didn't think it was kenny.. John Houston is the biggest pain in the arse on there. Don't do as he likes and he goes crying to Karl
  • Like 1

Re your reference to Karl Fiala of 'Speedway Friends' - can you match this speedway-wise?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Fiala

http://wwosbackup.proboards.com/thread/962

Why would he want it. It's not a competition as to who is the best rider.

Where this forum falls down is that when I log on here I don't get 25 gazillion invites to play Candy crushing farmers cafe, a pageful of youtube cat videos or halfwits falling off skateboards, or love letters from Nigerians with dodgy facebook viruses.

All i can find on BSF is Speedway discussion.

• Like 4