British Speedway Forum

Michael Max back as centre green presenter

Rejuvinated stadium, more professional era in a break from the past, surely not ....

No mention of track shape that I heard, I like Michael he is clear, articulate and will come across well on the new PA but he must not go missing.

Good to have michael max back, was hoping we could have pinched a few feet on the entrance/exits of the bends with the walls maybe going

• Like 1

Very impressive performance last night by our new No 1......... smart and articulate. Came over as a true professional sportsman. Surely he could have an invaluable role in helping promote the new era to press and public ?

Really enjoyed last night's event , counting the days now

• Like 1

So Kozza Smith doesn't fir the criteria then! hope Glasgow have a back up plan.

think Max is agood announcer and knowledgeable about the sport but tends to get carried away with home team bias and sticks his oar in on too much.Good luck to him though.

• Like 3

Im sure we have but haven't seen anything announced that he has been refused yet think i will wait on official confirmation rather than hearsay.

Im sure we have but haven't seen anything announced that he has been refused yet think i will wait on official confirmation rather than hearsay.

It's not hearsay, he doesn't match the criteria the BSPA posted on their website this morning.

http://speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.28430

Edited by SCB

Could that not be interpreted as the previous season that rider rode in Uk. Just asking!

It could, but that's not what it says.

Throw money at it?

It's not hearsay, he doesn't match the criteria the BSPA posted on their website this morning.

http://speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.28430

As i say i will await official confirmation from the club before they need a plan B if indeed that is what happens but i take your point on the statement i personally have wondered how he would meet the required criteria set out as he missed last season & hasn't participated in state championships.

Alex Davies & Kozza seem to be pretty similar cases and as previously stated in another thread it is hard to see how they can get a visa as they do not meet the criteria but we shall wait and see what the final outcome shall be.