British Speedway Forum

looking at the top 5. they are no better than workingtons top 5. while the reserves are going to be hit and miss.(maybe sarg and vic will hold their own. so i dont see the tiger having a great season and sweeping all before them. they will have a good un, but not the one you fans are expecting. i am going to go for plymouth and another non fancied team.

Who cares about the " failed Tiger " anyway ? More important concerns are at hand . It's only 6 days till we resume hostilities with our smug neighbours , how do you think we'll line up ? Personally I'd go with -

1 Son of God

2 Dimitri

3 Kozza

4 Aaron

5 Nick

6 James

7 Victor

Now that is a meeting I would have loved to be able to come and watch....The new Tigers team V The Smugs , Lawson against Cook ... has all the makings of a cracking meeting

• Like 1

Mr S Claus

Santa's Grotto

Reindeerland

XM4 5HQ

Dear Santa,

I do hope you're still enjoying a well earned break before starting to make all those pressies before this Christmas.

I was using my 2014 engines last night and they were rank ... can't blame the track any more now that I'm back at Armaheaven.

I thought I'd get my list into you early this year as I think you may have missed my letter last year.

Either that, or I got the address wrong last time.

This year I've got your address off the Royal Mail website.

Anyways, I need to get my preparation right in 2016, so I'd like to get two new GM engines this Christmas.

And if you've got those special Glasgow ones (600cc ;) ) then that would be great.

I promise to be a good boy this year .... no more average reducing from me .... promise.

Thank you .... Two Kevs.

The Pits

Armadump Stadium

East of Civilisation

Dear Two Kevs,

I did get your letter last year but my Weegie elves told me that you’d been a very naughty boy and Santa doesn’t give presents to very naughty boys as you know.

So, instead, I gave all the good boys and girls at Ashfield a wonderful present for them to enjoy throughout this season. They’ll see what it is when they open it tomorrow afternoon.

Regarding your request for next year, I don’t do that “naughty step” nonsense, so you’ll need to prove to me that you’re trying hard to be good by maintaining your current average (no increase or decrease required) until I set off on my rounds on Christmas Eve. If you do that simple thing, I’ll see what I can do for you though, perhaps, 750cc motors would be more appropriate.

Be good,

Santa

• Like 2

looking at the top 5. they are no better than workingtons top 5. while the reserves are going to be hit and miss.(maybe sarg and vic will hold their own. so i dont see the tiger having a great season and sweeping all before them. they will have a good un, but not the one you fans are expecting. i am going to go for plymouth and another non fancied team.

Nobody is saying we'll sweep all before us , that would be silly . But we're just excited to have a competitive looking side this season after 3 seasons of struggling .

Now that is a meeting I would have loved to be able to come and watch....The new Tigers team V The Smugs , Lawson against Cook ... has all the makings of a cracking meeting

It has and the excitement about all that has happened over the winter will hopefully manifest itself in a big crowd .

ftg x15

Not when I'm doing the texting
  • Like 3

Another big announcement coming today just wait for it

• Like 1

Pi55ing rain set to hit Hawthorn street all sunday..........Retire to the pub and eat your easter eggs early........

• Like 1

dont they make bicycles ?

workington rugby club changed their name to zebra claims stadium. but its still called derwent park. money does funny things to people .

Anyone heard of Peugeot?

http://www.glasgowtigers.co/?p=3841

Fair play. Even if this deal is only worth £2.50 (and I'm guessing it's not), it will only attract more big names. The usual sponsor of "Kens Chip Shop" is hardly going to make Vodafone, Ford and Pepsi think the sport is worth sponsoring but seeing "sponsors by Peugeot" will make them other big names want a slice of the pie too.