British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth 2015

will the plane be flat packed.

Just packed

With Benko now not coming over, it creates a big problem.

He has to stay at home to help with the family business. He was one rider that I thought would improve on his starting average.

Assuming Holder signs on a 7pt average, that will leave 7.64 for 2 reserves.

Who now?

can't see holder being at Plymouth for long when he gets an official average he will back along the road to Somerset IMO

Been told it's a two-year contract so would hope not!

He has to stay at home to help with the family business. He was one rider that I thought would improve on his starting average.

Who now?

No bigger than than we would already of had at reserve with the points we had available. I don't think Benko would have done much this season anyway. Yes he had some bike troubles and a shoulder injury in 2014 but he did next to nothing to make me believe he would be anything other than a PL reserve, his home form was OK but his away form was arguably the worse I've ever witnessed. On what I saw last season it was more of a case that he couldn't get any worse in 2015. But of course it's a shame that his family are having troubles so I do wish him all the best.

As for the way forward well if the two originally muted to complete the seven do sign then it's another three pointer and hope for the best, maybe Tom Perry? Unless we make a couple of changes...

Edited by Mikeyt

Where has that information come from?

Been told it's a two-year contract so would hope not!

No bigger than than we would already of had at reserve with the points we had available. I don't think Benko would have done much this season anyway. Yes he had some bike troubles and a shoulder injury in 2014 but he did next to nothing to make me believe he would be anything other than a PL reserve, his home form was OK but his away form was arguably the worse I've ever witnessed. On what I saw last season it was more of a case that he couldn't get any worse in 2015. But of course it's a shame that his family are having troubles so I do wish him all the best.

As for the way forward well if the two originally muted to complete the seven do sign then it's another three pointer and hope for the best, maybe Tom Perry? Unless we make a couple of changes...

I think Penny Cross is right - Benko is a loss. True, his away form was appalling but with a full season under his belt and the prospect of better equipment on a 3.00 average he was as good as Plymouth could get, especially taking into account that he was just 18 and a club asset.

Whoever the Devils get to replace him won't be any better.

Holder's performance in the Aussie U21 gives some cause for optimism. Mixing it with Fricke and Kurtz means he just might better that 7.00 average.

Edited by Halifaxtiger

I think Penny Cross is right - Benko is a loss. True, his away form was appalling but with a full season under his belt and the prospect of better equipment on a 3.00 average he was as good as Plymouth could get, especially taking into account that he was just 18 and a club asset.

Whoever the Devils get to replace him won't be any better.

Holder's performance in the Aussie U21 gives some cause for optimism. Mixing it with Fricke and Kurtz means he just might better that 7.00 average.

i doubt holder will get any where near a 7 he will do well to attain a 5 IMO.

B Kurtz achieved first year average of 7.54 riding in main body of team no reason why Holder wont get a 7.00 average.I see Fricke only achieved 5.50 and part of that was riding at reserve in his first year maybe you could confirm Mr Blobby

Who now?

Todd Kurtz still available but his CMA may be too high

Edited by starshooter

with holder in a 7 and needing a 3 pointer you'll need Berwick's calculator to get him in on a 5.96!

Good chance he'll replace Holder I expect.

Kurtz and Bunyan 10.62 between them, job done Silverware in the trophy cabinet.

Unless they have changed the points limit to 45.5 they won't fit because the total with them two is 45.48. Plmouth only have 7.46 left to play with for their last two riders not over 10!

• Like 1