British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth 2015

Plymouth will adhere to the same set of rules as somerset so expect to see jack holder,ryan fisher,sam chapman riding for the devils,najjer pipedown a little knowledge is dangerous and you have very little of the criteria required for obtaining a visa as will become apparent in the coming weeks;-)

• Like 1

On the basis of making it up as you go along, I would suggest that Brady Kurtz on a 3 and Jack Holder on a 5 is exactly that. Unless of course the Rebels KNEW they were pulling a fast one?

I've never tried to defend Somerset in any of this instances, and is also very irrelevant in this instance.

Lewy on the other hand claimed Plymouth did have the license to sign Davies last year, and now claims they didn't and only recieved it a few weeks ago - so which is it? :rolleyes:

is trigger ( all right dave) allowed to use r/r or guests as ryan hasnt yet ridden for the devils. i thought you could ONLY use guests or r/r if your no1 if he had started the season with them and actually rode in the current season..

16.5.3 No facility is permitted to replace a Rider, who although included in a Re-declaration has not made an appearance for that Team since being re-declared
Doesn't seem that the Plymouth promotion are very good at understanding the rules of speedway does it?
Hope the one they do understand is
15.1.2 Heats shall be anti-clockwise of 4 laps duration, unless the SR’s state otherwise. :rofl:

I've never tried to defend Somerset in any of this instances, and is also very irrelevant in this instance.

Lewy on the other hand claimed Plymouth did have the license to sign Davies last year, and now claims they didn't and only recieved it a few weeks ago - so which is it? :rolleyes:

Pretty sure I have never said such a thing,to many wine gums mate do quote ig its true and not figment of your imagination

A facility will be granted i,m sure its not plymouths fault its the bspa and all the clubs that have chose to bend the rules previously imo

16.5.3 No facility is permitted to replace a Rider, who although included in a Re-declaration has not made an appearance for that Team since being re-declared

Doesn't seem that the Plymouth promotion are very good at understanding the rules of speedway does it?

15.1.2 Heats shall be anti-clockwise of 4 laps duration, unless the SRs state otherwise. :rofl:

15.1.2 Heats shall be anti-clockwise of 4 laps duration, unless the SR’s state otherwise. :rofl:

Hmmm

The second one might be a big ask, though there have been a fair few races of three and even five laps I believe - not all at the SBA either :shock:

Fair play Najjer.

I'm sure that were the Devils to attempt to do something completely misguided that the BSPA would ensure that they were made aware of the error of their ways. Much of what is alleged comes from some pretty imaginative reporting in the Plymouth Herald. Frankly I don't know why the Devil's promotion even bothers talking to them at all.

At the beginning of the season the team is declared, NOT re-declared, so should be OK

• Like 1

Read this from the Plymouth Herald.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Jack-Holder-way-Plymouth-Devils-Ryan-Fisher-doubt/story-26049222-detail/story.html

Ever read such an error strewn press release?

There are so many anomalies it beggars belief. I would like to think the Devils Promotion didnt actually explain the things written in this item, in the way they are recorded.

Jack Holder is DEFINITELY coming over.Good news.Well, maybe!

Possibly no Ryan Fisher, (good news for me!) so a new No.1 would be required. Fair enough.

It goes on to say that either Risager or Newman could be promoted to No.1. Assuming the rules still say the the No.1 in your averages must ride at No.1, IF Risager (7.36 )is promoted, Jack can still ride. However, if Newman (6.51) is promoted, Jack CANNOT ride, as his assessed 7pt average would make him the NO.1! It would also mean losing Risager as well!!

I think the Promoters need to get hold of the reporter very quickly and explain the situation more clearly.

Our sport is difficult enough to follow without poor press releases like this.

Newman at 1, oh dear and he is missing for 1 of the april meetings too isnt he? What a mess

Should answer a few questions for you najjer if all goes well:-o

That doesn't answer anything. It does also prove what rubbish you've been spouting for the past couple weeks in that Plymouth were given their license weeks ago, when as this report says, they are only just about to recieve it.

• Like 1

So Chapman has been given the green light to double up?

Could open doors for a few other riders if the age limit is being ignored?

So what's now stopping a team 'signing' a rider and just use guests instead?

agreed, its ridiculous... Just pick horses for courses whos average fits...here and there of course, but until May is taking the mick, but not taking the mick as much it being allowed to happen in the first place i suppose.

The sport is a joke.

Edited by Arson fire

Pretty sure you can't just use a guest because the rider is not available.

Pretty sure you can't just use a guest because the rider is not available.

can still have RR though?? If so its the fans that suffer again.