British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth 2015

The joke club was referring to a pathetic post earlier! As for kurtz he is an amazing talent if he gets back to his best he could win you the playoffs as for the devils if we do qualify we could cause a few surprises but its still a tall order to qualify!

Coventry a couple of seasons back, Plymouth definitely one of the form teams at the moment imo.

All the best cliffeboy we might meet in the playoffs!! How good would that be for westcountry speedway!!

Your still in pole position for 6 th place baldy that said just to be in with a shout of playoffs is an achievement for the joke club from devon :-)

Time will tell I think raz may score a few more than lanham but lanhams experience could've been invaluable in the playoffs especially helping young kurtz who I think is feeling the pressure!

How civilised to see a sensible debate between fans of rival clubs!! How rare too!!

• Like 2

All the best cliffeboy we might meet in the playoffs!! How good would that be for westcountry speedway!!

Two sell out matches for sure lewy.

Hole. Digging. Stop.

I read the post you are referring to as an opinion and it should be treated as such.

This is a forum where people are entitled to their opinion, if you dont agree then by all means debate it but it isnt for YOU to tell someone to STOP when they were just giving their view!

I wasnt at the meeting so wont comment on what Wright might or might not have scored

Crap signing.

I love to watch guys race to their limits to get points for the team. Fisher goes over that limit time and again.

The guy is plain dangerous on a bike. His rants and raves when last at SBA were childish and pathetic.

I certainly will NOt be attending any Testimonial for him.

Swapping Barker for Fisher is a massive error, imo.

Bottom half of table AGAIN at this rate.

My visits to SBA will be severely curtailed.

You will have at least one extra visit now the team you've slated all season are in the playoffs,you must be delighted to be proved wrong

Two sell out matches for sure lewy.

It may happen if we can get past Glasgow!

You will have at least one extra visit now the team you've slated all season are in the playoffs,you must be delighted to be proved wrong

It may happen if we can get past Glasgow!

Looking forward to it hope both teams have there full compliment off 7 riders available Nieminen for us and T Kurtz for the Devils should be a cracker.

Looking forward to it hope both teams have there full compliment off 7 riders available Nieminen for us and T Kurtz for the Devils should be a cracker.

Yes looking forward to it gazc,should be a couple of good matches any idea when they will be run you have alot of fixtures to get in!

Yes looking forward to it gazc,should be a couple of good matches any idea when they will be run you have alot of fixtures to get in!

We have the League cup Final against the dark side 25th Sept at Armadale & the return on the 27th Sept we have the 4th Oct reserved for play off fixtures but funnily enough no meeting at home next week.

So our leg looking like the 4th Oct and would imagine your leg the 2nd Oct not leaving much leeway if the weather play's up which is very likely in October, but all the best to the Devils in both legs with a Tiger's victory on Agg ;) could go either way and a big well done on reaching the Play offs refreshing to see both off us in contention at the business end.

• Like 1

We have the League cup Final against the dark side 25th Sept at Armadale & the return on the 27th Sept we have the 4th Oct reserved for play off fixtures but funnily enough no meeting at home next week.

So our leg looking like the 4th Oct and would imagine your leg the 2nd Oct not leaving much leeway if the weather play's up which is very likely in October, but all the best to the Devils in both legs with a Tiger's victory on Agg ;) could go either way and a big well done on reaching the Play offs refreshing to see both off us in contention at the business end.

I can't see that being accepted.

There would be potentially two matches after that which would mean 11th and 18th October - one rain off and you'd be running on 25th October.

Yes its good mate,especially after our more recent final league positions good progress good luck in the lc final

I can't see that being accepted.

There would be potentially two matches after that which would mean 11th and 18th October - one rain off and you'd be running on 25th October.

Would hope not with no meeting next week would hope that we can try and get the first leg on next week if possible as leaving it to the reserved dates is not leaving much leeway another possibility is a mid-week night before then with the floodlights now installed.

Same every year though with trying to cram meeting's in at the end off the season leaving to chance the October weather hopefully it can be agreed before then.

Yes its good mate,especially after our more recent final league positions good progress good luck in the lc final

:t:

Edited by Gazc