British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth 2015

Would hope not with no meeting next week would hope that we can try and get the first leg on next week if possible as leaving it to the reserved dates is not leaving much leeway another possibility is a mid-week night before then with the floodlights now installed.

Same every year though with trying to cram meeting's in at the end off the season leaving to chance the October weather hopefully it can be agreed before then.

:t:

Its a bit daft when neither team has a meeting this coming weekend (and I do accept that both would be without riders).

Its a bit daft when neither team has a meeting this coming weekend (and I do accept that both would be without riders).

Totally agree if it's possible next week should be arranged was announced today Kauko will be practicing on Friday in Finland and all being well he should be good to go don't know the Todd Kurtz situation on how long he will be missing ?

Edited by Gazc

I'll be in Devon the next two Fridays so it's downright frustrating that there will be no racing at the SBA until next month. I was so delighted to see the Devils qualify so I might get to see some racing.

Such is the state of speedway today - when you can and want to go they're not running!

Anyway I shall put speedway out of my mind over the holiday - the worrying thing is how easy it is to do that now.

Edited by rmc
  • Like 1

depending on where you are in devon its only about an hour up Motorwaqy 5 to the Oak Tree UNLESS its Banger world final day on the M5 using brand new trucks

depending on where you are in devon its only about an hour up Motorwaqy 5 to the Oak Tree UNLESS its Banger world final day on the M5 using brand new trucks

It's quicker from home to the Oaktree Arena.......I can go there anytime.

I really enjoyed my visit to the SBA last year so was really looking forward to seeing more. I'm not as often in the area as I'd like to be and for the next two Fridays will be a half hour's drive from Plymouth.

Oh for the days of weekly, reliable speedway. Of course it's not specifically a Plymouth problem, just another sign of the sick state of the sport, even at PL level.

Edited by rmc

Chuffed for Plymouth in achieving what seemed only a pipe dream in reaching the playoffs.

They have completely turned their fortunes around. They looked pretty dire at Somerset earlier this season.

I've said it before, if the Devils have a successful side, they will generate good crowds. The racing at the SBA can be first class on what is a small but fast circuit.

You never know, if they get through the semi's, some of their regular posters on here may even start supporting them!! ;)

• Like 2

Chuffed for Plymouth in achieving what seemed only a pipe dream in reaching the playoffs.

They have completely turned their fortunes around. They looked pretty dire at Somerset earlier this season.

I've said it before, if the Devils have a successful side, they will generate good crowds. The racing at the SBA can be first class on what is a small but fast circuit.

You never know, if they get through the semi's, some of their regular posters on here may even start supporting them!! ;)

They get through the semis, they will be a handful for anybody.

Edited by Starman2006

Pleased to see Plymouth in the play offs .well done...

Some hard miles for anyone following their team in the play offs....

Just think if Glasgow get through after Plymouth would be Somerset and then Peterborough fair amount of miles

Edited by MANSE